Tour Edge Exotics EXS Driver Review

think you got the wrong thread there sir.
Nope. Taking the standard EXS out to the course, the numbers it gave me looking back on review are intriguing. But, the 220 will likely come along too.

Nope. Taking the standard EXS out to the course, the numbers it gave me looking back on review are intriguing. But, the 220 will likely come along too.

Ah gotcha. My bad. I didn’t think you liked the original EXS as much.

Ah gotcha. My bad. I didn’t think you liked the original EXS as much.
I don’t like the sound as much. Numbers from the article speak for themselves in performance though.

I don’t like the sound as much. Numbers from the article speak for themselves in performance though.

Visually I liked the looks of the EXS a lot but given no 12* option the 10.5 didn’t work out for me. Both Models I’m sure hold their own vs the competition.

Just wanted to pop in and talk about some awesome Tour Edge customer service! I won this driver as part of the Fantasy Golf contest and gave it to my Dad as a Christmas present since I wasn't looking to change drivers at this point. He was drilling it on the range, but after a few rounds, noticed some chips that were coming off the finish of the top of the driver. A quick email to Tour Edge was responded to immediately (mid-April), and they sent out a replacement by early May, even with all the shutdowns going on! While the replacement was much appreciated, the turnaround time was above and beyond anything we could have ever expected! Thanks Tour Edge!

Hit this driver for the first time in over a year! Super surprised by the data😳! Stood toe to toe with the Callaway Big Bertha B21.
79FA1D48-9C47-4B3E-A9D4-9E933729BEC2.jpeg1DF0A75D-CC60-4691-9C0E-547B0BC9D70D.jpeg

Back