Arizona THP Golf League

I'm a ponder at the moment.

@Wildcat4life If you get a few more and they are all Albatross Club members (per your instructions), we can assist with a fun prize pack for the league.

@Wildcat4life If you get a few more and they are all Albatross Club members (per your instructions), we can assist with a fun prize pack for the league.
Wow that is awesome. Very generous.

We are hoping to make THP proud!!!

I'm close but have another league on Sundays and crazy work deadlines upcoming. Gotta see the schedule before a full commit.

Wow that is awesome. Very generous.

We are hoping to make THP proud!!!

You know me, so you know that getting a group of THPers together to play this game and chat about it here, means we are excited for you.

So awesome JB we appreciate it 🙏

So awesome JB we appreciate it 🙏

Nah man, we appreciate you guys.
Happy to do it with a league filling like this.

When @Wildcat4life reached out about using the THP name and stuff, we thought it was cool.

Nah man, we appreciate you guys.
Happy to do it with a league filling like this.

When @Wildcat4life reached out about using the THP name and stuff, we thought it was cool.
Modesty aside, thank you @JB. This is a great bonus for getting to play with a bunch of THPers!

You know me, so you know that getting a group of THPers together to play this game and chat about it here, means we are excited for you.
We are stupid excited about this, JB. Thank you so much for your support, man. It means the world to us. We all get together and play golf anyway but being an Official THP League has us all buzzing, big time. Can't wait to share everything with the forum!

Man this is awesome!

I think this is the best thing since sliced bread. Super excited!

I cannot wait for the first round! I know we have a ways to go but playing golf with these guys is seriously fun!

Maybe this will spread to other areas in the US

Maybe this will spread to other areas in the US
I would hope so. It's something you have to make happen though. A core group of us AZ THPers started playing a lot of golf together and the idea of forming a golf club came very naturally. THis lets us, play more golf together, promote how great we all feel THP to others and attract them to this community.

I would hope so. It's something you have to make happen though. A core group of us AZ THPers started playing a lot of golf together and the idea of forming a golf club came very naturally. THis lets us, play more golf together, promote how great we all feel THP to others and attract them to this community.
And that's awesome. I'm still testing the waters here in SC. It's been a bit since I was on a course.

Pondering this. I'm clear across the state from you guys, but it sounds like a lot of fun!

And that's awesome. I'm still testing the waters here in SC. It's been a bit since I was on a course.

Well living in another golf mecca like SC, hopefully you'll meet a bunch of THPers and other new golf buddies to introduce to THP. If you ever make it out to AZ, we're serious about teeing it up with anyone. We love showing off our state of golf.

Pondering this. I'm clear across the state from you guys, but it sounds like a lot of fun!

What part are you living in? @robrandalgz is up in Show Low. We will be heading north a few times.

What part are you living in? @robrandalgz is up in Show Low. We will be heading north a few times.
I vaguely recall he's more towards the California border part of the state. Maybe closer to Havasu???

Back