PODCAST Off Course: Episode 4: Flipping Gear

I may not like it and I won't accept it... so I won't add to the madness. I just won't buy the product or find an equivalent one somewhere else... anyone know of a SWAG equivalent?:LOL:

I listened today and have a bone of contention with @Canadan.

During the podcast Dan says, “I don’t care if -30 wins golf tournaments” Does this statement apply to the US Open? Did you enjoy Erin Hills, where it was you finish at 10 under and you finish at 10 under?

And since Dan is obviously working Heel, @HipCheck how do you feel about working babyface? I feel you are like Randy Orton, where you are a more natural heel.

I listened today and have a bone of contention with @Canadan.

During the podcast Dan says, “I don’t care if -30 wins golf tournaments” Does this statement apply to the US Open? Did you enjoy Erin Hills, where it was you finish at 10 under and you finish at 10 under?

And since Dan is obviously working Heel, @HipCheck how do you feel about working babyface? I feel you are like Randy Orton, where you are a more natural heel.

I don't have a clue what you just said -- minus the fact that when we talk tournament golf, it's Majors, and then everything else. This is an everything else discussion. Give me -30 with the course screaming mercy.

I don't have a clue what you just said -- minus the fact that when we talk tournament golf, it's Majors, and then everything else. This is an everything else discussion. Give me -30 with the course screaming mercy.
@HipCheck will translate it for you.

So 280 should win United States Opens? And they should never give a US Open to a course that requires wind conditions to defend it?

So 280 should win United States Opens? And they should never give a US Open to a course that requires wind conditions to defend it?
Are you asking us to have a much deeper conversation this week for your listening pleasure?

If so, I'll admit to NOTHING.

Are you asking us to have a much deeper conversation this week for your listening pleasure?

If so, I'll admit to NOTHING.
Yes...I’d like to hear what is the best US Open venue? And why is the answer Oakmont?

Great listen on some fun topics! My perspective flippers suck, but I understand it.... -30 is cool to see once or twice, but I’m on the other side.... best players in the world, I like to see them struggle more so than shred a course.... Vijay is doing Vijay stuff, clearly his memory is failing.... isn’t he taking a spot from someone?
DJ has the most to gain.... to show a different side of his personality, but I think Rickie could shine

That image looks like 3 guys that where too much cologne and head to a bad club on the Jersey Shore and decide they want to bring their grandfather along?

That image is 3 guys with too much cologne and head to a bad club on the Jersey Shore and decide they want to bring their grandfather along.

Fixed it for you.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
It's kind of neat watching and seeing how well they can overpower a course. I'll take 30 under easy, just not every day. I also really like seeing the mistakes made also as the course proves to be extremely difficult. I wouldn't mind seeing 15 over for a winnner of an event. It reminds me these guys are human and not robots.

I feel like picking the venue with the most hosts (Oakmont - yes I googled) is a bit.... safe?
Pebble Beach is the safest pick...

But I prefer carnage so I like, Oakmont, Winged Foot, & Shinnecock Hills.

Pebble Beach is the safest pick...

But I prefer carnage so I like, Oakmont, Winged Foot, & Shinnecock Hills.

I LOVE El Pato winning at Oakmont. But Ogilvy and Goose? Snoooooooooooooze.

Actually the USGA's over-reaction to Furyk at Erin Hills resulted in Goosen, Michael Campbell, and Ogilvy for the next three. Dark times, man.

I LOVE El Pato winning at Oakmont. But Ogilvy and Goose? Snoooooooooooooze.

Actually the USGA's over-reaction to Furyk at Erin Hills resulted in Goosen, Michael Campbell, and Ogilvy for the next three. Dark times, man.
Phil choked 2 of those away, and Tiger let the other one you mention slip away... It wouldn’t have been as dark saying Phil,Tiger, Phil .

Notable Oakmont winners:
US Open-
Ben Hogan
Jack Nicklaus
Johnny Miller
Ernie Els
Dustin Johnson

PGA Championship-
Gene Sarazen
Sam Snead

US Amateur-
Bobby Jones

Phil choked 2 of those away, and Tiger let the other one you mention slip away... It wouldn’t have been as dark saying Phil,Tiger, Phil .

Notable Oakmont winners:
US Open-
Ben Hogan
Jack Nicklaus
Johnny Miller
Ernie Els
Dustin Johnson

PGA Championship-
Gene Sarazen
Sam Snead

US Amateur-
Bobby Jones

Wait! Johnny Miller won a US Open? Are you sure, I have never heard that before. :eek:

Wait! Johnny Miller won a US Open? Are you sure, I have never heard that before. :eek:
Just set your clock to 6 & 3....

Back