Appreciate you all taking the time to read the article (y)

These are a lot of fun to do.

It's pretty impressive how good of products Cuater came out with right out of the gate. I thing the gloves are a lot of fun but unfortunately the price is a miss for me. Pretty cool and fun option if you afford it though.

Great looking shoes! I think moneymakers are the best. Ringer next!

Cali casual is a great way to put it.
Yeah, you get a real sense of the west coast when you step into that product offering, and I like that. Very much an identity they need to have.

have they got anything a touch more conservative and isn't $89 per polo or $35 per tshirt? Some of their stuff is a bit "in your face" and I've got shirts like that but I just can't bring myself to wear them.

have they got anything a touch more conservative and isn't $89 per polo or $35 per tshirt? Some of their stuff is a bit "in your face" and I've got shirts like that but I just can't bring myself to wear them.

Cuater doesn't make shirts?

Cuater doesn't make shirts?
Umm...:unsure: don't know? I followed the travis matthew website yesterday... don't remember if I saw that or not.

I just updated my signature. I'm an idiot that lives under a rock.:ROFLMAO:

Umm...:unsure: don't know? I followed the travis matthew website yesterday... don't remember if I saw that or not.

Travis Matthew makes apparel. Cuater is a new brand under them that makes footwear and accessories.
Come really good review threads on the different models.

It's your fault @JB These forums move a mile a second and threads come and go. So much info!

Travis Matthew makes apparel. Cuater is a new brand under them that makes footwear and accessories.
Come really good review threads on the different models.
This isn't aimed at you but rather the marketing machine: Cuater is over 3 years old... when do we stop calling it a new brand? The drive to promote the golf-oriented shoes is new though.

As I mentioned in my other post, the brand isn't new but something feels new about it beyond the golf shoes.

This isn't aimed at you but rather the marketing machine: Cuater is over 3 years old... when do we stop calling it a new brand? The drive to promote the golf-oriented shoes is new though.

As I mentioned in my other post, the brand isn't new but something feels new about it beyond the golf shoes.

The name isn’t new, but the brand kind of is. They launched it as a brand in December with new team and a complete new line of products.

That’s how I view it any way.

The name isn’t new, but the brand kind of is. They launched it as a brand in December with new team and a complete new line of products.

That’s how I view it any way.
Ah, yeah, that's what I didn't know... the new team part. That's where the new feel is coming from. I checked my email and Cuater was introduced by TM in Jan 2017. Interesting how companies and their brands work sometimes.

Ah, yeah, that's what I didn't know... the new team part. That's where the new feel is coming from. I checked my email and Cuater was introduced by TM in Jan 2017. Interesting how companies and their brands work sometimes.
Sure is. They have some cool stuff planned too

Great questions and write up @Jman ! Enjoyed the read

I’m enjoying a lot of what Cuater is doing. Own some Travis Matthew but no Cuater just yet. Seems like a matter of time.

seeing the brand branch out into golf accessories, and particularly looking at their gloves which are a fun option... I wonder if they’d be interested in the putter headcover market. Imho there’s room for a lifestyle brand to bring out a high quality alternative. Their branding is different enough from Swag to where I think there could be a niche there.

This shoe looks great!!! I really want to try a pair of these. These would definitely top the "nurse shoes" :ROFLMAO:

This shoe looks great!!! I really want to try a pair of these. These would definitely top the "nurse shoes" :ROFLMAO:

They sure would Snickerdog. I love the Ringer.

Are they as comfortable as the Moneymakers?

In the heel, without a doubt. The MoneyMakers are pretty much one of two or three shoes I reach for every time I am going to take a swing. But they have a bit more stability than those, and are more in line with a high performance golf shoe. If that makes sense.

Back