Bet You Can’t Have Just One

RealPretendPsychic

Ask me about the Callaway Apex CB’s!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Earlier today I had a corn dog. Then I had another corn dog because my self discipline is wait what self discipline? Can you relate?

Earlier today I had a corn dog. Then I had another corn dog because my self discipline is wait what self discipline? Can you relate?
All corn dogs in this house are confiscated by the 2 year old twins. :p

But they subscribe to your can’t eat just one take haha

I have never eaten a corn dog. I guess that makes me different :cool:

Depends on the incentive. Just a challenge? Eh, depends. If there's money involved, then I'm gonna have just one and be done with it.

All corn dogs in this house are confiscated by the 2 year old twins. :p

But they subscribe to your can’t eat just one take haha
😆 As it should be!

I must have 2 corn dogs when I have them.

Two at at time for sure, with mustard.

Depends on the incentive. Just a challenge? Eh, depends. If there's money involved, then I'm gonna have just one and be done with it.
Nope just in general. Another one for me is Tastykake Peanut Butter Kandy Kakes. I eat one pack and think wow that was really good I’m gonna go have another pack!

Or hitting on the sim I think that was a really nice shot, I’m gonna hit one more. And then I emerge from the garage an hour later having hit several more.

Can't do more than 2 and it's got to be the all beef variety for me to eat it. I pretty much will only eat mustard on hot and corn dogs and that's it.

I had to look up what a corn dog consists of. Definitely have never eaten that. Not that I'm unwilling as I do enjoy hot dogs. Just have never had this culinary treat.

I had to look up what a corn dog consists of. Definitely have never eaten that. Not that I'm unwilling as I do enjoy hot dogs. Just have never had this culinary treat.
My childhood food of choice at carnivals and boardwalks everywhere! No I did not grow up in the circus...

my eight year old is on a corndog kick right now. but yes the joys of multiple corndogs, especially at county fairs! ummm mmm

Doritos. Original nacho. I can’t close the bag and walk away. My daughter bought them for me for Christmas as a gag.

Not a huge corn dog fan. Don't get me wrong I like one. But I'm good with just one.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Corn dogs and pretzel dogs culinary heaven!

Haha wow... I can’t remember the last time I had a corn dog for certain. I think I was still in high school!

I have not had a corn dog in a long time.. I need to make some changes in my life. Thanks for bringing this to light.

Need to hit up a county or state fair. They have the best.

hahahahaha this had me laughing lmao!

There are so many things I start eating and flat out cannot stop.

I enjoy one delicious Corn Dog a year, at the yearly Corn & Apple Festival we hit up. It is neither corn, nor apple..... so I whole-heartedly endorse it.
I limit it to one.
My intestinal tract appreciates such restraint.

Serving sizes on addicting foods are a joke! I’d like to see something a little more realistic like half the bag or entire row.

Donuts, especially chocolate glazed. If I eat one, more will follow.

Back