What golf stuff did you buy today?

But you're going to keep playing it, right? I mean, if you change, you'll score worse. :sneaky:

lol...i was thinking that after we got done, "damn, i gotta keep playing this ball now..."

lol...i was thinking that after we got done, "damn, i gotta keep playing this ball now..."
haha This is why I've never worn a vest during a round. I just can't risk it.

Bought an Odyssey Toulon Chicago....as a lefty. Putting righty. It's been an absolute game changer to be honest. Three rounds in and this may be the best I've ever putted.

Bought an Odyssey Toulon Chicago....as a lefty. Putting righty. It's been an absolute game changer to be honest. Three rounds in and this may be the best I've ever putted.
It’s funny how that works for some. I am actually insanely comfortable putting lefty with what would be right hand low, and accurate as hell. But I’ve got far too many RH putters to subject myself to the pain and plight of lefties haha

Custom blue PVD finished Scotty Cameron Fastback 2 putter head (pulling the shaft)
Black Matador Mid grip
Breakthrough Golf Stability Shaft (original version...like it better than the Tour version)

Will assemble all components later this coming week once everything arrives!

It’s funny how that works for some. I am actually insanely comfortable putting lefty with what would be right hand low, and accurate as hell. But I’ve got far too many RH putters to subject myself to the pain and plight of lefties haha
Yeah it’s crazy how comfortable I was doing it. I am putting left hand low to keep the same grip as I’ve always had, I just switched which side I’m on now lol

Incoming from Tokyo:

398BE224-ADF5-498D-8097-C0EB470D6B51.jpeg472D2C80-4DF9-4B59-B79E-37F8E9C7DEA2.jpeg608645B9-40B2-4462-B730-DDF5B15F2849.jpeg107C648B-8ACD-4D1A-A4B9-1DCB84ABA132.jpeg

Last edited:
Just ordered these off Amazon. I bough some Footjoy DNA Helix a few weeks ago but they were too big. I have a pair of these in white and black that have held up really well.1589814374513.png
Also ordered this CaddyDaddy CDX-10 with the stiff arm to hopefully use in about a month!🤞
1589814509125.png
All said the damage was only $200

Greens fees for 27 on Saturday and a few dozen more TP5 golf balls.

A set of Cleveland Launcher UHX irons, Cobra carry bag, and a dozen Chrome Soft Truvis.... All for my wife. Nothing for myself.

Didn’t buy them, but found a couple dozen balls I stashed in Dr. Wife’s trunk some time ago :LOL:

Star at the triple track double wide in my cart. Someone convince me to hit “BUY”!!!

Picked up a bettinardi from @fairwaynut
Thank you very much

Attachments

• ED340292-3E5B-4BD9-9E2E-C934C32569C9.png
    ED340292-3E5B-4BD9-9E2E-C934C32569C9.png
    103.3 KB · Views: 12
SWAG Tour Putter.

Custom blue PVD finished Scotty Cameron Fastback 2 putter head (pulling the shaft)
Black Matador Mid grip
Breakthrough Golf Stability Shaft (original version...like it better than the Tour version)

Will assemble all components later this coming week once everything arrives!

Of course, you'll give us a look after all is assembled. Please! ;)

Another set of irons.....going back to the tried and true C-Tapers.

11905685-7C6B-438B-8B3B-990A83D32331.jpeg

LINQ Gunmetal 6F5 pull.

Mav SZ.

Just ordered a Marxman S from CPO. Wish they made it in the black so I could have gotten the new insert. The TT is just a little too busy for me, although it’s probably what I should have gotten (need all the help I can get).:cool:

Last edited:
I've been wanting this Puma shirt since I saw Gary Woodland wearing it. Was delivered yesterday and I love it

DADA26B4-708D-4523-A1E4-EA8C177E41F5.jpeg

Back