KFC discontinuing potato wedges?

badolds

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
12 est.
I had a five dollar fill up the other day and to my dismay the potato wedges were gone from the menu. They were touting the new seasoned fries so I gave them a try, meh. Put this in the category of don't know what you've got till its gone. I did not realize it before but KFC wedges might have been the best French fries in all fast food. And to top it off they took away the chocolate chip cookie too. BASTARDS!!

People still go to KFC? ;)

People still go to KFC? ;)
The tenders are a decent cheap lunch and I have to have original recipe about once a year.

Best thing about KFC is the potato wedges & the slaw. Prefer Popeye's over KFC.

The only KFC worth going is the ones that have Taco Bell inside with them. A couple of Tacos, Meximelt (oh bring these back please), and throw in some fried chicken.. That will stay in your stomach for 24 hours and you don't need to eat again. :ROFLMAO:

Best thing about KFC is the potato wedges & the slaw. Prefer Popeye's over KFC.
about the only thing I do like at KFC is the slaw.

Wife likes the extra crispy.

The only KFC worth going is the ones that have Taco Bell inside with them. A couple of Tacos, Meximelt (oh bring these back please), and throw in some fried chicken.. That will stay in your stomach for 24 hours and you don't need to eat again. :ROFLMAO:
Taco Bell stays in my stomach closer to 24 minutes than 24 hours. :p

No more potato wedges?

Easily the best thing on the menu and the best form of fried potato. Big loss.

Back