CaddyDaddy Claw Golf Gloves

Planning a golf trip for the fall and have already told the rest of our group about these. It took me a couple of practice sessions to get used to this glove, but now the standard gloves feel weird. Also my palm callous (from barbell and maintained by golf) is going away. Really nice product you have here.
Thank you very much!

80+ is atypical but it has been done.
Maybe at some point (after we can't keep them in stock) we'll raise the retail price.
We'll just be sure to offer the best deal to THPers 😁.
Got it. So you're saying we should stock up.

How are these in the rain? Do you play with it or switch to a rain glove like Footjoy.

Just want to give Rod a nod on the glove and his customer service. I’ve gotten a few rounds in with my glove and absolutely love it. My wife wants one in her size, so I shot Rod an e-mail fairly late Friday. Got a response within minutes with an answer- wasn’t expecting that.

Depends on the grip you're using but most reviews have been positive about the rain. Please check out earlier rain reviews in this string. Thanks

Thx, I'm gloveless unless it's raining or really humid and I need some grip. I'll grab a right hand one when they're released for us lefties to try.

80 rounds I don't want to even calculate the savings on that amount :unsure::oops: This is almost indestructible... that is easily $150- 200 on the low end for other gloves!

Just want to give Rod a nod on the glove and his customer service. I’ve gotten a few rounds in with my glove and absolutely love it. My wife wants one in her size, so I shot Rod an e-mail fairly late Friday. Got a response within minutes with an answer- wasn’t expecting that.

@Rod Dunlap has been on it! The customer service is on another level.

After about 25 combined rounds and range sessions, I think my first glove is ready to retire. Still looks brand new, but has gotten a little slick in some areas on the palm.

overall very pleased, and have 2 more on hand to start using.

So, today was my first round using the CaddyDaddy glove.

Very happy with the grip and feel of this glove. I never felt my grip twist in my hands and the grip didn’t show a mark after the round.

It’s only 1 round, but the CaddyDaddy glove really shined today. I will be curious to see how this glove wears over the next few rounds.

Rocked the claw today and it was tested in the rain. Did not lose any grip, and still in great shape after 6 rounds. This glove continues to perform.

36 rounds plus range sessions on mine as of today, still holding up great - no visible wear on the palm and the mesh back is perfect and has kept its shape well. The palm still offers a nice grip. The mesh back is a little dirty, but if I were to wash it, it would basically look brand new. Great glove!

Update with pics - 37 rounds plus numerous range/practice sessions on this glove. I don't give it any special care, just toss it in a bag pocket after every round. I've played several rounds in 100+ degree weather and my hand stays dry thanks to the great ventilation of the mesh material, a huge plus. The mesh on the back is getting dirty, as could be expected after 2 1/2 months and all the use it has gotten, but you can see from the pics that there's very minimal visible wear on the palm. It hasn't stretched out of shape (notice the velcro adjustment) and hasn't lost its tackiness, still offers great grip! This glove has already lasted me longer than 2 or 3 leather gloves would, and I'm looking forward to playing it through the hot Arizona summer, when I absolutely rot through leather gloves due to all the sweat. Thanks to @Rod Dunlap for great customer service and a great product!

CD3.jpg

CD4.jpg

Update with pics - 37 rounds plus numerous range/practice sessions on this glove. I don't give it any special care, just toss it in a bag pocket after every round. I've played several rounds in 100+ degree weather and my hand stays dry thanks to the great ventilation of the mesh material, a huge plus. The mesh on the back is getting dirty, as could be expected after 2 1/2 months and all the use it has gotten, but you can see from the pics that there's very minimal visible wear on the palm. It hasn't stretched out of shape (notice the velcro adjustment) and hasn't lost its tackiness, still offers great grip! This glove has already lasted me longer than 2 or 3 leather gloves would, and I'm looking forward to playing it through the hot Arizona summer, when I absolutely rot through leather gloves due to all the sweat. Thanks to @Rod Dunlap for great customer service and a great product!

View attachment 8944513

View attachment 8944514

Preach!

This glove is a beast.

Yeah. I’m in the same boat, I’m up to I think 30-35 rounds on mine and it’s still in great shape. Little wear, but about 1/50th what I’d expect from a leather glove.

Only a few rounds in, but I am loving this glove. I am wondering if it’s actually too good. The companies want you to buy more gloves every so often and for sure every year/couple of months. This glove has potential to last all season for me. It’s like if you make something too good then people will never need to replace you put yourself out of business. 😆

This is the glove to buy this year. It’s incredibly comfortable, breaths very well, grip is second to none, and it’s the most durable glove I have had in years. I haven’t tested in the rain yet. So if anyone has post your thoughts on that. I am very thankful I purchased two of these. Probably good with gloves the entire year now.

Only a few rounds in, but I am loving this glove. I am wondering if it’s actually too good. The companies want you to buy more gloves every so often and for sure every year/couple of months. This glove has potential to last all season for me. It’s like if you make something too good then people will never need to replace you put yourself out of business. 😆

This is the glove to buy this year. It’s incredibly comfortable, breaths very well, grip is second to none, and it’s the most durable glove I have had in years. I haven’t tested in the rain yet. So if anyone has post your thoughts on that. I am very thankful I purchased two of these. Probably good with gloves the entire year now.
Love the updated pics and great reviews(y)! I'm not concerned about our business model but I know this has come up a few times... We're gaining market share every day and it's been mostly organic from customers telling their friends - Thank you!!!

Hopefully we get a few hundred thousand players to buy annually & we'll be good:ROFLMAO:.

The only drawback we've seen so far is pro shops & off course retailers are very reluctant to pick up our gloves as they (and most manufactures) want a constant revenue stream (from gloves & balls) so we'll just focus on Amazon and our website for sales.

Lefty's - The RH gloves are on the way and should arrive within in a week. Thank you for your patience! As soon as they are ready to ship I'll update this thread.
Righty's - We should also have updated LH gloves with the Claw logo (minus the ball marker) within 2 weeks.

Last edited:
As soon as the updated gloves come in (without the ball marker) I am ordering one of these. I have been on the fence for awhile because I had bought a 3 pack of leather ones that have lasted awhile, but I put the last of the leather in play this week and will need a new one in the next month or so. @Rod Dunlap I live in Gilbert, AZ. Do you have a physical location to look at or buy one?

Last edited:

View attachment 8944513

View attachment 8944514
amazing testament to the quality and durability!

I am really not sure how many rounds I had in with my 1st glove, but it was a bunch. Somewhere between 30 - 40 at the minimum. I finally bid it a farewell last weekend. The over all condition was still pretty good, but the mesh on the top of the thumb ripped and I decided it was time to toss it. Great, great glove at a solid price. I have the one I am playing and another one, but will be getting more of them.

Back