Arccos Caddie 2.0

I think once the link is released with the issues hammered out, Arccos will have the killer product. Especially if there is a button to mark the hole location on the device.

Arccos has great stats but unless you move the pin they kinda get inaccurate as you get closer to the hole. I know this is a minor issue and a lot of people are quick to adjust pin locations, but it is something that I wish was easier to do.

After swinging with the screw-in sensors for awhile over the built-in grips I think I prefer the screw-in grips. I usually grip at the end of the grip and the built-in ones have a lot of play to them to support the sensor. The screw in ones it's obvious if I'm on the sensor and can choke up a little bit.

Phone in my pocket is okay. You get used to it, but I would prefer to not have it in my pocket.
The screw in sensors are my favorite too but most because the grips with the sensors wear down too fast. I have become completely comfortable with my phone in my front pocket after years of needing it there.

2nd phone?
iPad actually haha. I got tired of having to choose on league night when I’m having beers and playing for fun. Typically I missed out on those stats but not this year. :)

When I was moving I did it when on each green. But now I just make sure # of putts are correct each hole and not care about pin location since it's too much of a hassle.

When I was moving I did it when on each green. But now I just make sure # of putts are correct each hole and not care about pin location since it's too much of a hassle.
This is me every round. I check the putts and move on. Like I said the less I pull my phone the better. I find the new system to be very good even on most gimmies

I just go back after my round and adjust the pins, number of putts and first putt location all at once. During the round I use it for GPS yardages, but I don't typically mess with the captured data unless I'm waiting on the group in front of me.

Short question: If I buy a new set of Cobra Irons with the Arccos Sensors included how do I handle my putter? Is it possible to buy just one sensor for the putter?

Short question: If I buy a new set of Cobra Irons with the Arccos Sensors included how do I handle my putter? Is it possible to buy just one sensor for the putter?
They include a sheet with them that allows you to get sensors for your woods and putter for free.

This is me to the tee. If the link has a button I would use it, but for now, all I do is make sure the number of putts are correct.

My 4 times of experience with Arccos is middle of the road still. Sometimes it has detected a club and other times it has not. The putting is a real issue, every hole I have had to put in the correct number of putts. I do like the features, I like the fact I am seeing how my new irons and driver are doing. I get to see the fairways hit and distances and that is the most helpful right now to me trying to learn the new clubs and distances.

Is there any way to transfer a built-in Arccos sensor in a Cobra grip to another club?

Is there any way to transfer a built-in Arccos sensor in a Cobra grip to another club?
The Arccos sensors on ends of Connect grips can be removed/replaced.

If you have a tiny flathead, you can slide it between the sensor and grip and gently pry/pop it out

Hopefully this shows what you're looking at for getting it out

Attachments

• CDE3ECA0-3D25-485A-8678-E4C3D1F2E128_1_105_c.jpeg
    CDE3ECA0-3D25-485A-8678-E4C3D1F2E128_1_105_c.jpeg
    147.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 4E25FE73-D448-4EC5-9992-D45B8C6BA7AF_1_105_c.jpeg
    4E25FE73-D448-4EC5-9992-D45B8C6BA7AF_1_105_c.jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 16
Thanks! That explains what I was curious about. I have recently purchased a couple used F9 drivers and fairway woods along with a couple used shafts for my wife and me and some seem to have a plastic plug instead of an actual Arccos sensor and I want to fix that.

Is Lamkin the only Arccos-compatible grip if I want a new grip for my sensors?

Last edited:
Thanks! That explains what I was curious about. I have recently purchased a couple used F9 drivers and fairway woods along with a couple used shafts for my wife and me and some seem to have a plastic plug instead of an actual Arccos sensor and I want to fix that.

Is Lamkin the only Arccos-compatible grip if I want a new grip for my sensors?
There's Lamkin, Golf Pride, and JumboMax. Cobra has a page to order them that you can see them. Also if you need more grip sensors, Cobra sells them for $5 each.

Can someone explain the stat tracking? I am not sure if it is working right and sent Arccos an email, but when I look at my player stats, it is not updating if I change the rounds. Example, I am trying to update my cobra equipment review and try to look at only the rounds after March 6 to compare before March 6 and the player stats remain the same. Has it always been this way?last 50 rounds.png
last 6 rounds.png

Yes lol

But the chart lines changed, which is an improvement. Maybe there is hope
Thanks. Then I have no idea if I am hitting these better or worse. I think I am hitting better but was hoping stats would back up my hypothesis.

Got about 10 rounds under my belt now with the second gen sensors. Took a bit to get used to the iPhone in the front left pocket but not bad. Use it with my iWatch too, like being able to see my yardages at a glance of the wrist.

However I have to say that I didn’t need this tech to tell me that putting is by far the best part of my game, and chipping my worst.

Still, cool tech.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like what Arccos tells me about my golf game. It’s helped me understand my real averages. And wifi practice is affective or more often. More practice is needed.

I really like the Arccos system, have been using the 2nd gen tags for about a year. The system gives really good information, but most of it is what you probably know. I use it primarily for the “smart distance” by club, which gives you an idea of what a reasonably good strike will get you. I am not going to lie, though, I love looking to see how far a drive goes when I hit one well!

Back