Golf App to see how many courses you have played

robo729

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
NE Weather
I was reading this article and there was some interesting stats on the amount of different courses people have played. They have someone who says they have played over 3000 courses throughout the world. You can actually see the list of everyone that has posted that they have played a round at a particular course within the app.
i am wondering what the amount of different courses that the members of THP have played.

Geez that’s like 100 times more than me🤣

That took forever to add all of them, and I know I’m forgetting a few. At 168 for the moment.

I'm at about 80. Thata how many logo balls I have. That doesn't account for the courses I've played with two courses on property.

That took forever to add all of them, and I know I’m forgetting a few. At 168 for the moment.

I downloaded the app, but I am at work and keep getting interrupted while I am adding them so I will be awhile. I would say I am in the 125 range. But it is fascinating to see where everyone is at, including some pros on the list.

Not sure it would make sense. As my golf is limited outside northeast Ohio... Maybe 30 courses?

Well now I'm downloading and have to check my estimate

I wen't back and added up every course I can remember and came up to 52. There is a chance I may have missed one or two but I think that should be all. I bet half are within the last 5 years with 10-12 in the last year and half. I've played 2 in Nevada, 1 in California, 5 in Arizona, 1 in Lousiana and the rest have been in Texas.

I downloaded the app, but I am at work and keep getting interrupted while I am adding them so I will be awhile. I would say I am in the 125 range. But it is fascinating to see where everyone is at, including some pros on the list.

Haven’t even thought to add them yet!

I just read the article. I'll be signing up and plotting my map later. Sounds cool.

My number in Ohio is high 73 with 74 coming this weekend. Didn't know that was possible...but awesome. Now I need to venture outside of ohio

I have 75 right now and I haven't even added all of the courses in NY and NJ that I have played and Myrtle Beach still has to be added.

So after going over all of the courses I have played I have 225. A lot more than I had estimated. I was thinking 150 tops but when you go through them you end up with more than you thought. I used to go to Myrtle beach every year for 5 years straight and we would play new courses every time, plus we took a trip to the Canada side of Niagara Falls and I also used to play the Golf Channel Amateur Tour so there were quite a few from there. I am very surprised at my number. I wish I had started collecting logo golf balls like I do now, I would have a whole wall of them instead of just 2 cases worth.

So after going over all of the courses I have played I have 225. A lot more than I had estimated. I was thinking 150 tops but when you go through them you end up with more than you thought. I used to go to Myrtle beach every year for 5 years straight and we would play new courses every time, plus we took a trip to the Canada side of Niagara Falls and I also used to play the Golf Channel Amateur Tour so there were quite a few from there. I am very surprised at my number. I wish I had started collecting logo golf balls like I do now, I would have a whole wall of them instead of just 2 cases worth.

Stuuuudddd! I thought I was doing great till you updated your number. It’s gonna take me a couple years to add another fifty courses!

That is awesome would love to see that many courses!

Just downloaded it, trying to remember some courses that I’ve played but forgot the name of

Have 50 even courses played. More then I thought for sure. Florida has one heck of a long list , golfers heaven

All on the west coast on south only .

Attachments

• CF30E54B-43B5-4FBD-8535-A4DB3CE5E9E8.png
    CF30E54B-43B5-4FBD-8535-A4DB3CE5E9E8.png
    45.4 KB · Views: 5
Just downloaded it, trying to remember some courses that I’ve played but forgot the name of
You can go state by state, country by country. I haven’t added my Caribbean courses yet so my total will go up 5 or so courses.

Here is my map, most are East Coast/NorthEast of course. Final Total was 235. This year might not be a good year of adding courses, in a holding pattern for summer vacations and all travel right now with this Covid crap. I am still holding hope to go somewhere this summer. I have 5 weeks of vacation I am looking to burn through, 😂.

66E9414A-B0F2-4CE3-B975-FD204C8F3772.png

Curious does the app do anything above and beyond pin dropping on google maps? I’ve already dropped a feed into google maps for USGA courses for my area and color coded them for places I’ve played. Just curious as I don’t really want to feed my info into another app if there’s no reason to.

You can change the colors of the pins, for special occasions, ie HIO, or tournament rounds or something else.

Curious does the app do anything above and beyond pin dropping on google maps? I’ve already dropped a feed into google maps for USGA courses for my area and color coded them for places I’ve played. Just curious as I don’t really want to feed my info into another app if there’s no reason to.
It really doesn’t do much else than to see how many courses you have played throughout the world. It’s free also.

Here is my map, most are East Coast/NorthEast of course. Final Total was 235. This year might not be a good year of adding courses, in a holding pattern for summer vacations and all travel right now with this Covid crap. I am still holding hope to go somewhere this summer. I have 5 weeks of vacation I am looking to burn through, 😂.

View attachment 8945308

26BD7A8A-7391-41A1-963E-DA6CBF3EB047.png
I got to 181 after some digging and ball marker finds. Really focused most of my attention in one spot it seems haha

Great....now I'm not going to get any work done today either :ROFLMAO:

Back