Arccos Caddie 2.0

The phone wasn't the problem as much as the tags on the clubs. I probably just needed to give them more time, but they drove me crazy. I probably hold the butt of the club a bit too far into my left hand, so the tag felt like a 'loose end' I could feel during the swing. I used it for a couple of range sessions....then ended up taking them off halfway through the first round.

I have a Cobra driver with the Connect grip built in. If I try Arccos in the future, I'd have to do it with the sensors built into the grips.

Wow!

Arccos service really is great! After installing the Arccos Caddie app and pairing 7 clubs I found out that you need at last pair 8 clubs (including putter) before you can collect any data on the course. That was I bit like WTF :D So I put the APP away and planed to buy some additional sensors (the ones I have came in the grips of my new clubs).

But today I recived an email from Arccos customer service asking for my shipping address so that they could send to me a "completion kit" which would include all the sensors I still need for free.

Thats is great. I like it!
Of course, the subscription isn't cheap but still I like this kind of service from a company #thumbsup

Thanks. Then I have no idea if I am hitting these better or worse. I think I am hitting better but was hoping stats would back up my hypothesis.
Is March 6 the date you changed clubs? Assuming yes, did you set the new clubs up as new clubs or did you just move the sensors from one to the other?

If you set them up as new clubs, you can look at the data of each club individually.

With Arccos, are you able to carry 2 drivers? With my recent troubles with driver and right side misses being so prevelant, thought would bring out my old driver to compare on course along side my Speedzone Xtreme. (y)

With Arccos, are you able to carry 2 drivers? With my recent troubles with driver and right side misses being so prevelant, thought would bring out my old driver to compare on course along side my Speedzone Xtreme. (y)

i did it for a while, had one driver labeled as driver and the other as 2W I believe.

Is March 6 the date you changed clubs? Assuming yes, did you set the new clubs up as new clubs or did you just move the sensors from one to the other?

If you set them up as new clubs, you can look at the data of each club individually.
I can look at the new clubs individually. I can look at the new rounds separately. But when you change what rounds are included, it doesn’t work with player stats. The response from Arccos is that they would like to add that feature someday

Wow!

Arccos service really is great! After installing the Arccos Caddie app and pairing 7 clubs I found out that you need at last pair 8 clubs (including putter) before you can collect any data on the course. That was I bit like WTF :D So I put the APP away and planed to buy some additional sensors (the ones I have came in the grips of my new clubs).

But today I recived an email from Arccos customer service asking for my shipping address so that they could send to me a "completion kit" which would include all the sensors I still need for free.

Thats is great. I like it!
Of course, the subscription isn't cheap but still I like this kind of service from a company #thumbsup

I have received outstanding service. Honestly, responses within the hour and action right away. They have been amazing!

I'm diving back head first into Arccos and I ordered all new sensors for my clubs. I'll rock them the rest of the year

I can look at the new clubs individually. I can look at the new rounds separately. But when you change what rounds are included, it doesn’t work with player stats. The response from Arccos is that they would like to add that feature someday
Wait, before I :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I just want to make sure...they said that fixing the bug around changing rounds included in the displayed data...that's the feature they'd like to add someday?

Wait, before I :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I just want to make sure...they said that fixing the bug around changing rounds included in the displayed data...that's the feature they'd like to add someday?
6DA1661A-6E6A-4063-B509-B170938C5D9E.jpeg

This actually makes some sense and would be challenging from a development standpoint. There is a particular way that handicaps are calculated - so changing the population of rounds would require a new handicap calculation that would be meaningfully similar to the standard handicap calculation.

Had this come up after yesterday’s round. Whilst it shows the score, none of my stats for clubs/performance etc are updating. Anyone have any clues before I contact support?
24812765-9798-4172-A55E-09D2FF4F78A6.png

Had this come up after yesterday’s round. Whilst it shows the score, none of my stats for clubs/performance etc are updating. Anyone have any clues before I contact support?
View attachment 8946758
I’m having similar issues with post round stats. Mine says “Round statistics are being recalculated. Please try again in a moment.”

It’s been saying this for the past 6 hours or so.

I’m having similar issues with post round stats. Mine says “Round statistics are being recalculated. Please try again in a moment.”

It’s been saying this for the past 6 hours or so.
Hmm, might be a server issue at their end in that case. Mind you, I'm not really sure what these mythical 'servers' are, so that's my one stop response to computer issues :LOL:

Mine was like that after the round yesterday, and is still the same this morning so that's about 13 hours or so. Trying to book another round for later this week, so if sill no change after that one I'll contact the support. Slightly comforting to know it's not just me though!

Anyone else having issues with Arccos yesterday and /or today? Seems my app won’t load the stats from my round yestersay

Anyone else having issues with Arccos yesterday and /or today? Seems my app won’t load the stats from my round yestersay
There have been some issues with Arccos that I know they are working on. I know there was outdated x code found in the beta that was corrected yesterday I too have the issue With Stare not loading. Dont worry. They are still on the server.

The phone wasn't the problem as much as the tags on the clubs. I probably just needed to give them more time, but they drove me crazy. I probably hold the butt of the club a bit too far into my left hand, so the tag felt like a 'loose end' I could feel during the swing. I used it for a couple of range sessions....then ended up taking them off halfway through the first round.

I have a Cobra driver with the Connect grip built in. If I try Arccos in the future, I'd have to do it with the sensors built into the grips.

Had the same issue with the sensors. A few swings felt like my shaft cracked but it was the sensor shifting in the butt end of the shaft. Now I use it as a marker to make sure I get a consistent grip position so I have adapted.

My only major complaint so far is how fast it wears down the battery. On Saturday, played a round and was at 94% battery at the start of the round. By the 12th hole I was at 34%. By 16, I had to plug in a spare battery pack to charge between shots to make it through 18.

I also noticed it tends to pick up an extra putt fairly often. Not sure if it's the way I pick up my ball off the green (using backside of putter) looks like a putt to Arccos or what.

Its also a PITA to add a shot if for some reason it doesn't pick up the shot. For example, if you forget to take the phone off the charger and put it back in your pocket before the shot because the battery is draining so fast (see above issue ). :)

Can't wait for the caddie clip to be released so I can keep the phone in the cart.

View attachment 8946758
Yes, having same issue with my round yesterday.

Also, I think you need to charge your device. :ROFLMAO:(y)

Had the same issue with the sensors. A few swings felt like my shaft cracked but it was the sensor shifting in the butt end of the shaft. Now I use it as a marker to make sure I get a consistent grip position so I have adapted.

My only major complaint so far is how fast it wears down the battery. On Saturday, played a round and was at 94% battery at the start of the round. By the 12th hole I was at 34%. By 16, I had to plug in a spare battery pack to charge between shots to make it through 18.

I also noticed it tends to pick up an extra putt fairly often. Not sure if it's the way I pick up my ball off the green (using backside of putter) looks like a putt to Arccos or what.

Its also a PITA to add a shot if for some reason it doesn't pick up the shot. For example, if you forget to take the phone off the charger and put it back in your pocket before the shot because the battery is draining so fast (see above issue ). :)

Can't wait for the caddie clip to be released so I can keep the phone in the cart.
I’m guessing you either use android or an older iPhone. Battery drain is minimal on the newer iPhones.

Yes. The other thing that I noticed is that on two occasions, my rangefinder gave my yardages of about 115 to 118 to the flag, I hit pretty solid shots and Arccos said I only hit it like 105. That seemed extremely strange to me, but that could be on my side. However, the stats not loading is definitely an Arccos issue.

You can also designate a clubs as “X” or ”XX.”

I’m guessing you either use android or an older iPhone. Battery drain is minimal on the newer iPhones.

Android. Looking at ways to calm down the GPS radio which is what I am guessing is running the battery down while moving/walking the course.

Back