First Look: Ben Hogan UiHi Utility Club

Not a negative, but the VKTR+ looks like a GAPR Hi copy. No surprise as TM owns Adams and Ben Hogan hired some ex-Adams engineers to design theirs. Regardless, the price points are spectacular. If they play as good as they look, it's a no brainer.

Not a negative, but the VKTR+ looks like a GAPR Hi copy. No surprise as TM owns Adams and Ben Hogan hired some ex-Adams engineers to design theirs. Regardless, the price points are spectacular. If they play as good as they look, it's a no brainer.

Ben Hogan VKTR 1/29/2016 Ben Hogan VKTR Release
TaylorMade GAPR 7/16/2018 TM GAPR Release

Just ordered the 18, 1/2" long, midsize grip, and 1 degree flat to match my Iblade setup. No extra charge and super, super easy. Nice to be able to add a Hogan back to the bag after many, many years.

The UiHi looks spectacular, beautiful design.

Dave

The UiHi looks spectacular, beautiful design.

Dave
It really does. Might be the best looking utility I’ve ever seen, just from pics alone

Just ordered the 18, 1/2" long, midsize grip, and 1 degree flat to match my Iblade setup. No extra charge and super, super easy. Nice to be able to add a Hogan back to the bag after many, many years.
Really looking forward to what you think!

One of my friends ordered one of these Wednesday. Not sure on it’s expected delivery date. $128 to the door, tough to argue with that.

Definitely going to demo one of these and a VKTR+ when they hit the demo program.

One of my friends ordered one of these Wednesday. Not sure on it’s expected delivery date. $128 to the door, tough to argue with that.
Add in the current 10% coupon and it’s even crazier.

Add in the current 10% coupon and it’s even crazier.
Not sure if he used that. He just sent me a copy of his paid receipt.

Haven’t given my fli-hi 3 iron enough time in the bag yet, otherwise I would be all over this with the 10% deal.

I'm curious as to which is more forgiving...the PTx Pro 4/5 irons or the UiHi 22*/26* utility irons? @BHGtylerb

I'm curious as to which is more forgiving...the PTx Pro 4/5 irons or the UiHi 22*/26* utility irons? @BHGtylerb
Since they’re offering the UiHi as part of a combo set blending into the PTx Pro, im betting the UiHi.

Bump for extensive UiHi ponderings... can't wait to get this one in hand :D

I asked him that specific question as soon as they were released. He said the UiHi launched a little higher and are a little more forgiving. Sounds like a win-win to me. I am definitely going to demo when they hit the program. That will determine whether I go 4, 5 in UiHi or 5 UiHi and 4 VKTR+. Hoping they offer the same demo package with these as previously with Ft. Worth Hi/VKTR (1 of each).

I was just telling a friend about these yesterday....but seriously, did i Miss the coupon?

@Jman initial thoughts on the UiHi 4(22)?

I WANT !

I would like to try a 5(26) UiHi!

Back