CONTEST Win Your Choice of Bridgestone TOUR B Golf Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got V-Fit back today. Submitted on Saturday. I was using last year’s XS Tiger Stamped.
DDAFD309-F2D7-4BE9-B0CE-A4C48495387E.jpeg

VFit say X for me, which is what I am playing now. Lately I am seeing a lot of high driver strokes which is producing some knuckle balls. If selected I would go with XS and do some on course head to head testing.

Booked a tee time for tonight specifically for this, and I just submitted my video! We’ll see what the results say!

Edit: Did the online test, and that came back with Tour B XS. Curious to see how that compares to vfit results!

Last edited:
Fun contest to have on this Monday where you get to choose the prize.

View attachment 8945584

The reviews on the new Tour B from Bridgestone have been amazing so far in the THP Forum, so we want to give some away. Entering is easy and you can follow the steps below.

How To Enter
Entering is as easy as posting in this thread which ball best suits your game and why. If you don't know, we recommend going through the new Bridgestone V-FIT and submitting a swing and getting the ball they recommend for you. If you do know, post what it is and why it works for you.

That is it. Then sit back and see if you are a winner in a few days. This will stay open through Wednesday the 27th.

Good luck everybody.
Fun contest to have on this Monday where you get to choose the prize.

View attachment 8945584

The reviews on the new Tour B from Bridgestone have been amazing so far in the THP Forum, so we want to give some away. Entering is easy and you can follow the steps below.

How To Enter
Entering is as easy as posting in this thread which ball best suits your game and why. If you don't know, we recommend going through the new Bridgestone V-FIT and submitting a swing and getting the ball they recommend for you. If you do know, post what it is and why it works for you.

That is it. Then sit back and see if you are a winner in a few days. This will stay open through Wednesday the 27th.

Good luck everybody.

Last day to enter

The Tour B RX ball would be best for me. I know it’s the best ball for me because I was V-FIT.

Was fit in the TourB RX given my swing speed and longing for distance. I could use a dozen of these to try out.

I've done the fitting on the website and it came back as the Tour B X. I bought a dozen and really liked them. I did the V-Fit and it came back as the XS. I picked up a dozen of those and have been playing them. The XS is a little softer off the face. Both balls have performed great for me. I haven't been on a monitor to compare which one is actually better according to the numbers but I feel like I could play both.

Booked a tee time for tonight specifically for this, and I just submitted my video! We’ll see what the results say!

Edit: Did the online test, and that came back with Tour B XS. Curious to see how that compares to vfit results!
Got my results back, and I am super impressed! Based on my GPS reading of that shot, this seems very accurate! Apparently I need to work on launch angle! Yikes!

B5C31697-F236-43AB-8821-E82970D686E1.jpeg

Played the XS today which vfit put me in and it worked well for me (when I actually made good contact), so I believe this is my ball going forward. Arrow good, Indian not so much

Sent from my XP8800 using Tapatalk

BXS for me please!

Played the RXS and the RX yesterday just to try something different since I'm on the bubble at 105. The RX seemed to go farther and felt softer to me. Is that right or am I crazy?

Played the RXS and the RX yesterday just to try something different since I'm on the bubble at 105. The RX seemed to go farther and felt softer to me. Is that right or am I crazy?
Can’t it be both right and crazy?

Tour B RX.
It helps with distance with my average swing speed, but still spins really well. I like this ball.

Did I miss who won?:confused2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back