How Long Since You're Last Haircut

fairwaynut

Bettinardi Aficionado
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
SingleMalt
Here in Illinois the barber shops and hair salons are finally being allowed to open up again on May 29th. It's been almost three months since my last haircut. My wife just told me I have a white afro, thanks goodness I'm getting my hair cut finally on Saturday. So, how long has it been since your last hair cut, THPers?

3 weeks-ish. Bren doing the at home cuts for a couple years now. I can use the money I save to buy golf things! And beer!

About 3 weeks. Got one the day they were allowed to open back up on the 9th.

3 weeks-ish. Bren doing the at home cuts for a couple years now. I can use the money I save to buy golf things! And beer!

I won't let my wife anywhere near my neck with a sharp object, don't want her getting any ideas. :laughing:

4 days. I got a set of electric clippers from the drug store and buzzed my hair off in the mirror. Hair regs at work made it necessary.

I was at 7 weeks because barbers were closed and buzz cut my head, did not come out pretty as I took it too short. Waiting for it to grow back and barbers are thankfully open.

I have to let it grow out a bit to get the style i want again.

I've been cutting my own hair. So far, so good...ish.

I've let my wive cut mine twice in last 2+ months, this one is 100% better than the first. She watched a lot of youtube and did a pretty good job!

A few weeks. I got another one on Friday.

Last haircut was March 5th. Although my wife did use a trimmer and trimmed my neck recently.

Here in Illinois the barber shops and hair salons are finally being allowed to open up again on May 29th. It's been almost three months since my last haircut. My wife just told me I have a white afro, thanks goodness I'm getting my hair cut finally on Saturday. So, how long has it been since your last hair cut, THPers?

Like others, I cut my own at home. I cut it myself every 3 to 4 weeks or so.

Last paid haircut? Likely pre-2012.

I've let my wive cut mine twice in last 2+ months, this one is 100% better than the first. She watched a lot of youtube and did a pretty good job!
3 days. My wife has been cutting mine for years now. Does a great job, even if it is less and less of a job as the years pass:oops:

I started buzzing my own - due for another one. I think it will be my 3rd time self grooming.

When you don't have a lot, you don't have a lot to lose...

Since end of February. I was about a week or two overdue when everything got shut down. Got a set of clippers and took it down to a 1 blade. Kind of weird to think I may have had my last haircut.

My hair was beginning to go over the ears and a mullet was appearing. No one wants to see that so my fiancé cut my hair a week ago

yesterday. I've been cutting my own hair for 19 years. Clippers for the win.

Since February. Doesn't bother me, I wore a ponytail for a long time. Some of my golf buddies were comparing, but most just need the sides cut, as there is nothing on top for them to cut.

Few days. Clippers set to zero isn’t really a science 😂

I think I was at 9 weeks before I took the clippers to the sides and back (leaving my rat tail for now until it gets to the length needed to pay off my bet). top is still long, but feel so much better not having wings coming out the side when I put a hat on.

My step daughter is a hairdresser for the win!

I cut my own with a trimmer so 2 weeks?

Wifey trimmed me up. Will need another one soon.

Probably about a year ... which has nothing to do with hair stylists being shut down. I could use a split end trim, though.

Back