THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

I’ve been struggling mightily with the driver for a while now. This showed up in the mail today for me to try out. Thanks @Jrt13

AB8A3B9B-80A5-4389-BBD8-ACBA1469C7F7.jpeg

Dang that thing is on fire!

Using it tomorrow... Hopefully its like a birdie homing device ... Come one come all birdies! its been so long since we did the birdie dance!

Using it tomorrow... Hopefully its like a birdie homing device ... Come one come all birdies! its been so long since we did the birdie dance!
That's always a fun dance to do.

Thanks for the replacement umbrella! @JBIMG_20200531_195946.jpg

Shoutout and major thank you to @gkeller813 for the awesome Grandaddy gift package. This ball will be making its way to the center piece of my logo ball collection. 🙌 I can now dream about a trip to Carlsbad every time I look at these pieces.

IMG_0380.jpg

Last edited:
This is a bit overdue. I sent @shanewu a few extra BB&F ferrules I had around and then basically avoided every attempt he made to pay or trade for them. Well, he outsmarted me and looked at the return label and sent me this awesome THP putter cover in return. What an awesome cover and such an awesome gesture. Thanks a bunch @shanewu! I will use an display it proudly!
77CBE3EF-E599-45A9-96B9-2651E87B9036.jpegBA0E3EDE-4E9D-46BC-B63F-C22F58AABDB0.jpeg

This is a bit overdue. I sent @shanewu a few extra BB&F ferrules I had around and then basically avoided every attempt he made to pay or trade for them. Well, he outsmarted me and looked at the return label and sent me this awesome THP putter cover in return. What an awesome cover and such an awesome gesture. Thanks a bunch @shanewu! I will use an display it proudly!
View attachment 8948031View attachment 8948032
Glad you like it, dude! Thanks for sending those ferrules and trying to dodge some sort of payment or trade. ;) I hope to meet you at a THP experience some day. 🤜🤛

Just wanted to share what many of you all ready know! @BigDill is an awesome THPer. Last week I made a post about Jack Daniels releasing a new honey whiskey lemonade. I mentioned that it was only available in select places, and NC wasn’t one of them. @BigDill went out and purchased a 4-pack for himself and then shipped a 4-pack to me! I am so grateful! That is the epitome of what the forum is about! He wouldn’t accept payment or me sending him something in return, but he might get a late Father’s Day gift next week!

Shoutout to my Team Paradise teammate @oumagic. He hooked me up with an extra Cobra driver weight to try and see if it helps me with my Speedzone Xtreme. And, included a few very cool extras. :cool:👊9052F547-AE51-4C39-84FB-7D343532D9B3.jpeg

Shoutout and major thank you to @gkeller813 for the awesome Grandaddy gift package. This ball will be making its way to the center piece of my logo ball collection. 🙌 I can now dream about a trip to Carlsbad every time I look at these pieces.

View attachment 8947624
That divot tool is amazing.. I'm not sure why but it strikes me with a simplistic hand cut design that just works! Awesome gesture for two great NEO dudes.

Also thank you to @Just_Hacking for some shopping help and including some Bridgestone balls! Appreciate the generosity and patience in the hunt.

Shout out to @Just_Hacking! I didn't win best dressed in the Bridgestone memorial day(top 6)contest, but he thought my outfit met the criteria... Thanks for sharing the prize!

IMG_20200629_091614.jpg

THP is such a great place because of all the people here. As stated above, I sent @J.B. Cobb III a few JD Tennessee Honey cans since he seemed excited to try them and could not buy them locally. It was just an off the cuff thing for someone who I enjoy following on the forum. I refused anything in return, so in True THP fashion, he sends me something anyway :LOL:.

@J.B. Cobb III went above and really beyond by not only sending me the Ben Hogan starburst logo hat that I have wanted for months now, but also a set of awesome Epoch tees that are THP and American Flag logo’d. So freaking cool, and very much appreciated.
58199336-F80C-48EA-9285-4266E352B74D.jpeg

Back