First Look: Ben Hogan VKTR+ Hybrid

Don't worry ... J.B. Cobb found these on the site before anyone was suppose to see them. I would probably say he saw them before some of us at Ben Hogan saw them. :D

Here is address and a few other angles.
These look amazing, and if they perform as well as the last ones.:eek: That's coming from a guy who was anti-hybrid before the Hogan Experience!

Don't worry ... J.B. Cobb found these on the site before anyone was suppose to see them. I would probably say he saw them before some of us at Ben Hogan saw them. :D
Ooh... don't put information on unreleased clubs on their public web servers until it's time to release it. Keep it on a non production webserver and push it to production when it's ready. That will help keep the cat in the bag longer(y)

But the club look pretty cool. I wonder if it would have a place in my bag and what it would replace.:unsure:

it looks bigger to me than the VKTR. any comparisons?
I’m curious about this as well, to me it looks really close to the same size.

I’m sure it’ll play for most with the variety of shaft options out there.
What I keep thinking about it how good it looks. It’s a beautiful piece of equipment.
Is a picture of the headcover available or does it wear a mask like the rest of us.

I was thinking about the Mizuno CLK then got to the site, looked at the price and realized I could score the Hogan Hybrid for a $100 less. I can do a lot with a $100 dollars. And maybe use it in a PTX Combo set. These guys have my attention.

$140 is a steal for a hybrid that looks that good.

Would like to see address pictures but that looks like something that will compete very well with TS3 and Apex19 if people know about it.
Yep, I love the looks of these and I have 3 818 H2's. I need to hit one all of these when I upgrade next.

If you want to stick in the current golf industry, evolution is an absolute must, and though there were some bumpy waters initially with the reboot of Ben Hogan Golf, the past two years have shown them finding their stride. Not only that, they are doing it while continuing to be a direct to consumer company allowing them to cut the overheads other companies face, but it definitely helps to have the Ben Hogan name recognition to navigate those waters.

Continue reading...
Great write up @Jman!!

You do a great job with your writing, love the way you tell a story.

I’m interested to learn more about these - size difference and playability / performance differences, if any, to the original VKTR (I thought the original was quite good and never experienced the whistling thing with them)

It’s a great month for me so far! Bought VKTR+ on the same day and got my Edison Wedges (One of 500). Shot my lowest tournament round with 2 birdies on Par 5s yesterday with new wedges. I’m looking forward to make more Eagle opportunities with VKTR+ :)

Good looking hybrid. Nice and simple, clean.

Was a big fan of the original (tested for THP) but cracked both the tester club and then a replacement that I bought off Ebay. Not sure I would try them again but sure do love that shape.

I was looking at my own clubs and realized that the VKTR+ looks alike like my TM Rescue TP. It is a great shape.

Here is address and a few other angles.
Love the looks of this I know this will match well with my Ptx pro/icon combo set.
I usually play 20 degree in my hybo but don’t mind the idea of 18. Should make good gapping for my set.
is there any chance different lifts will be coming?

THP the Magazine, Volume 4 hits inboxes tomorrow and with it we are giving one of these away. When it arrives, take a look and all of the instructions are in there.

I am very curious to see the improvements of the VKTR+ over the original!

For starters, they don’t whistle :ROFLMAO:
For those who don't understand, I was part of the original VKTR test group and some other tester's said that the club whistled during their swing process. No specific tune,:D just a whistle.!!!

For those who don't understand, I was part of the original VKTR test group and some other tester's said that the club whistled during their swing process. No specific tune,:D just a whistle.!!!

I kinda like the whistle! Let's me know the clubface is square!😆

Maybe it's my mind playing a trick on me, but I thought I heard a "faint" whistle?!

This hybrid is really good.

Back