NEWS THP Magazine: Volume 4 Including Contest

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
June is here and we have the latest issue of the digital magazine hitting inboxes everywhere. Inside Volume 4 are some exclusive stories and contest, in a Look Book format that is interactive in nature and fun to swipe through.

Give it a look and let us know what your favorite feature of Volume 4 is?

Continue reading...

Great recap of the featured articles. I appreciated the swing tips for the draws and fades and pitch shots. Nice added feature this time. Also enjoyed the Seemore write-up as it's not a usually suspect in the putter thought for me.

Quality volume right there. Definitely will be watching the shot tips video over again once I get a Club in the hand! Didn’t even know SIMinABox existed from Foresight.

Personally, I like the Range Days bit the most. :p;)

Awesome! There's my coffee break this afternoon taken care of.

• Admin
Great recap of the featured articles. I appreciated the swing tips for the draws and fades and pitch shots. Nice added feature this time. Also enjoyed the Seemore write-up as it's not a usually suspect in the putter thought for me.

The pro has some good tips and that video is solid.

The short game section is very timely and of great interest to me. I hate the possibility of jinxing some small improvement but I want more consistency. I look forward to the video for help tightening up those shots and perhaps adding another shot to the arsenal.

• Admin
The short game section is very timely and of great interest to me. I hate the possibility of jinxing some small improvement but I want more consistency. I look forward to the video for help tightening up those shots and perhaps adding another shot to the arsenal.

And you should be able to play it/Watch it, right in the issue.

The pitch tip video is solid and a great addition

Looks phenomenal! Will take a deeper dive into later today.

Gotta be the perfect pitch for me.
This is awesome interactive digital content!

worked like a charm right from the platform.

Another nice issue, thanks!

Yes sir, I was. Great content.

I’ve also subscribed to Cooke’s YT channel and will catch up up on his videos over the next few days.

Yes sir, I was. Great content.

I’ve also subscribed to Cooke’s YT channel and will catch up up on his videos over the next few days.

If you click the page, you can email signup to get some videos emailed too. I do this now and they are really solid.

@JB Again I really like these. The quality is superb and I love the clickable/playable links without leaving the page (sim in a box on the tv was brilliant). I do feel that this one seems to have more of an "advertising" vibe than the others.

@JB Again I really like these. The quality is superb and I love the clickable/playable links without leaving the page (sim in a box on the tv was brilliant). I do feel that this one seems to have more of an "advertising" vibe than the others.
Ya know, so do I, but what’s funny is it doesn’t. The Club Champion page is an example. They didn’t pay for that (nobody did) but I asked them to assist in design as I was struggling to get the message across and it looks like an ad.

Nice piece - Really like it!
The teaching video is a nice touch!

Won't open correctly in IE, had to paste the link into Chrome and that worked fine.
Great info in there....thanks !

Thanks for another awesome volume!

Won't open correctly in IE, had to paste the link into Chrome and that worked fine.
Great info in there....thanks !

You can always read it right on the home page too

Enjoyed the Perfect Pitch video!

Glad everybody enjoyed this one and of course a great chance to enter and win a brand new Ben Hogan hybrid.

Good stuff and awesome contest!:cool:

Back