PODCAST Off Course: Episode 7: Controversial Takes and Contest News

@Canadan the Soundcloud link in the top post is broken. It can't find your podcast.

That's weird.

Should be fixed now.

yes.. it works now.

BTW....just got to driver length......Whatever length @JB sent me. I'd guess is the stock length for an Epic Flash with Smoke Black. But I honestly do not know it's length.

I said I want to hit my driver as far as DJ. Give me his driver with all the same specs. They said Sir, you’re only 5’8”. I said I don’t care.

I have no idea how long my driver is and I doubt I did when I bought it from the Internets 7+ years ago 😣

just grab it with the ball retriever
Being 2 dimensional, you'll probably need one of those alligator head thingies that has the jaws that close when you squeeze the grip.

Being 2 dimensional, you'll probably need one of those alligator head thingies that has the jaws that close when you squeeze the grip.

Well they make those 3D cardboard models. I figure we'd adapt that technology.

Well they make those 3D cardboard models. I figure we'd adapt that technology.
It's very hard to hit a cardboard box out of sand. Especially, plugged like that. Don't ask me how I know.

No way, I can reel in anything with my trusty ball retriever. Lots of experience 😆

Good stuff today guys. 16 clubs, why not? And the ball retriever that gets floppy after a minute and takes ten minutes to get back to usable again is brilliant, I'd definitely gift one of those to somebody!

Good stuff today guys. 16 clubs, why not? And the ball retriever that gets floppy after a minute and takes ten minutes to get back to usable again is brilliant, I'd definitely gift one of those to somebody!

haha, the floppy ball retriever was great.

Driver playing length is 45". Stock length of the driver I play is 45.5".

driver length just like iron length.... uhhhh, standard (or lack there of 😁)

driver length just like iron length.... uhhhh, standard (or lack there of 😁)
standard'ish!

haha, maybe I should have said more than 90% have no idea.

We're closing in on another recording.

What do you guys want us to talk about this? Anything funny happen on the course this weekend worth discussing?

@Canadan
Top things noticed during pandemic golf
- More people playing
- Golf balls abandoned everywhere
- Tees left all about
- Even though course is busy rounds are faster
- More junior golfers on the course

Just away to set off on my daily constitutional around the block, and looking forward to listening in to this one.

Thanks to " The Battle" last night this is first priority this morning, when I arrive to work... Aka the 10 second commute to home office. I sure am going to miss these COVIDIAN commutes.

We're closing in on another recording.

What do you guys want us to talk about this? Anything funny happen on the course this weekend worth discussing?

What would be the ideal "the match III" foursome?

What is everyone doing without ball washers on the course?

How many sets of clubs can fit into the hatchback of a Pinto?

How many sets of clubs and clicgear 3.5's can fit into the trunk of a Crown Victoria?

Where the clubs go in a C8 corvette?

Back