This happend today with my 3wood ball only two rounds old?

Wow, think you should dial the swing back just a bit. :ROFLMAO:

Ive cracked a few urethane covers but never split the ball. Wow.

I haven't seen that happen with a ball since the 70's!

I split one like that but it had dozens of shots on it into a simulator screen.

Well, is the core centered?:cool::cool:

Stop eating your Wheaties, and that won't happen ever again.

What did that ball hit, a freakin samurai sword?

You are being called for a drug test after your round today. ;)

That is crazy to see, how old is that ball?

There's a lot of scuffs on that ball to only be 2 rounds played. Was that a new ball out of the package or was it a found ball? If that was brand new out of the package then definitely something faulty with the ball. If it was found, it might have gotten hit by a mower pre-stress cracked it before you hit it.

That ball looks like it was played for 2 rounds by you after sitting in a swamp for 2 years.

that ball looks beat and old.

Lots of speed training during lock-down?

That ball certainly looks beat up, assuming it wasn’t new prior to your 2 shots, you never know what the ball had been through. I would just knock it off to an unfortunate poor condition lost ball find. Similar to looking down at a “found” new-looking premium lost ball and upon picking it up and finding a huge scuff of the other side 😢.

That ball certainly looks beat up, assuming it wasn’t new prior to your 2 shots, you never know what the ball had been through. I would just knock it off to an unfortunate poor condition lost ball find. Similar to looking down at a “found” new-looking premium lost ball and upon picking it up and finding a huge scuff of the other side 😢.
...that would immediately go into the pocket, and played later. (One of the actual benefits of being not-all-that-good at golf.)

What is it with the 3 woods? I got a coworker a set of used clubs from one of the guys I golf with, and he broke the 3 wood with his first swing.

Oh man! You almost knocked the stuffing out of that ball!:LOL:

I broke a couple of Srixon Z-Stars 2 seasons ago with the driver in one round. Both came from the same sleeve.
Maybe a bad batch?

That ball is only 2 rounds old? It looks beat to sh!t.

Yeah - smells like

Back