NEWS THP Magazine: Volume 4 Including Contest

Seems like a good ad source

I love the addition of the shot tips. If it weren't so damned late already, I would have ran to the range real fast and gave it a whirl today! something cool to work on next time I go. Good luck to everyone entering the contest.

I'll echo what others have said.. The embedded videos are a nice touch

You can always read it right on the home page too
Firefox wouldn't play it from the home page or the e-mail link, I had to open it in Safari (which worked fine). Great issue, enjoyed the pitching tip, agree that the embedded videos are nice. Whoever is running the GC Quad in the Range Days trailer (is that @Jman?) - that haircut is TIGHT!!! (y)

Firefox wouldn't play it from the home page or the e-mail link, I had to open it in Safari (which worked fine). Great issue, enjoyed the pitching tip, agree that the embedded videos are nice. Whoever is running the GC Quad in the Range Days trailer (is that @Jman?) - that haircut is TIGHT!!! (y)
That’s me. Last time I had a haircut too. Lmao

Not too much longer to enter the contest.

I watched the perfect pitch video last night... can’t wait to get to the range and give those feelings a try.

Good luck to all who enter the contest!

Enjoyed this issue quite a bit, lots of info in there. The embedded videos are great!

Volume 5 comes out soon and I think everybody will enjoy it.

Back