First Look: PUMA Ignite NXT Crafted Golf Shoes

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Ignite NXT line of shoes from PUMA Golf has been incredibly well received. Today they are unveiling a new addition called Crafted that is designed to blend comfort and function into a premium package for the course.

1-1-1024x692.jpg

NXT Crafted brings the addition of a natural saddle, for a rather unique and sophisticated look while partnering with the NXT backbone of technology.

Built from the ground up and starting with PUMA’s Pro-Forum TPU outsole, the company has an organically-altered traction pattern. This is done by strategically placing the hexagon shaped lugs in spots for maximum stability and traction. The IGNITE Foam midsole is designed to deliver comfort and it is wrapped in what PUMA calls SOLESHIELD for an...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Not entirely sold on the leather brown look on a couple of the shoes, but the white/grey and the blue/leather brown shoes look quite nice in those pics

If they are as comfortable as the other Puma shoes I own, they could be a replacement for my spikeless shoes at some point

Nice write-up Josh.

Is this an extension or replacement of the NXT Pro Line? Really like the comfort and styling of the Pros - and for $40 less.

I like the brown leather with the navy and the grey with the white, not sure about the other ones though.

Good idea though bridging two generations of people into one style of shoe.

Really sharp looking line. Love the dark blue and white with gray saddle.

Look really good. Wish they weren't so attached to that sole design.

These look better in person than in photos but its not my favorite look with the brown leather

So is the Brown Leather Suede?
If so, I have to wonder how that would hold up getting wet....

yes, yes, yes!!!! love the look of these.

The white high rise would get my vote and could wear them with anything.
The other 3 are a little tough to swallow. Wearing brown and black is a fashion no no. The blue and brown you’d have to wear blue pants. The white and brown idk.. I mean honestly stop and think about it, what do you wear with these?

Pass on these. The brown looks out of place, but then again my style is questionable anyway.

The more I look at these the more they appeal to me for some reason. I bet with the right Puma clothing these would look fantastic

Nice writeup. I think these look great. My favorite is the white with gray leather.

The blue ones are sweet. I have them in my cart on the cobra golf website and really want to buy them.

The more I look at these the more they appeal to me for some reason. I bet with the right Puma clothing these would look fantastic
They go well with the C Crown hats

they would have been fantastic with the play loose collection from last year

Nice writeup. I think these look great. My favorite is the white with gray leather.

Check out the NXT pros and save $40 lol

I like the white/gray option. The brown ones, not so much!

The Navy with the brown looks fantastic

I’ll be the guy who says he likes the white and tan shoe. It reminds me of the FJs I wore for years.

I really like the white on grey. Never been a big brown on white or black kind of guy.
The potential for improved waterproofing is always appealing, as I am still yet to experience an NXT style shoe that doesn't let water seep through.

I'm also interested in continuing to experience the newer spike system. After the transition from the previous Ignite spikeless, I feel like I've had my back foot slip more in various conditions. As someone who doesn't have terribly active feet, I expect stability.

Not a huge fan of the brown on them. The white/high rise looks pretty good, but similar to previous offerings.

I have more golf shoes then I know what to do with. None of them are Puma. I would give these a spin.

Nice write up. I like the look of the white/grey and blue/brown. There have been a number of Puma shoes that I have gone to their website interested in purchasing only to find them not available in wide sizes. I wish I didn’t need a wide golf shoe (usually) because it limits my options with Puma and other shoe manufacturers (Cuater, Truelinks, etc).

There are a few shoes that I can wear in standard width, but I have to find them in the store and give a try. One of my current pairs is wide (Footjoy) and one isn’t (Ecco); if the Ecco would have come in wide, I would have bought them that way.

FWIW, there are 3 models of Puma shoes available in wide sizes. If they didn’t have limited color choices within those 3 models, I would already have a pair

Nice write-up Josh.

Is this an extension or replacement of the NXT Pro Line? Really like the comfort and styling of the Pros - and for $40 less.

I like the brown leather with the navy and the grey with the white, not sure about the other ones though.

Good idea though bridging two generations of people into one style of shoe.

I would say more of an extension.
As mentioned in the article, kind of an addition to the NXT family.

All 4 look great. I currently have two pair of the NXT Ignite Disc shoes.

Do these run large like the other NXT Ignite shoes? I bought half size smaller with my NXT Ignite Disc's and they fit perfect.

Back