PODCAST Off Course: Episode 8: Music on the Course and BIG CONTEST

I dont want to do that, I want to go golfing.
I like how I feel comfortable saying I'd golf with you, but can't say we're going golfing.
Maybe I'm still doing it wrong? I'd absolutely play golf with you?

Still learning here.

@Canadan what about “He is golfing his ball” or “I golfed yesterday”

AirPods ...

@Canadan what about “He is golfing his ball” or “I golfed yesterday”
I think the first one would make the purists explode.

I do believe the second ought to be "I played golf yesterday"

What about ”Yesterday I golfed with someone that was really golfing his ball” :)

Maybe it's me: maybe it's my age; maybe it's because I played and play at a private club, but I have never listened to music on the course.

Golfing my ball.
Imagine being single and saying that to a hot chick at a bar.

And I didn’t mean anything perverted either, it was more in regards to maybe she’s half way intelligent and she just looks at you like what does that even mean?

Great show guys! I love music on the course and it doesn't need to be at full volume! I agree with @HipCheck on the golf or golfing i don't care!

Haven;t had a chance to listen yet but will after my last meeting of the day. Looks like some fun topics.

Great for the range, not so great when someone yells FORE and you can't hear it at all.

I pause it at times and keep the volume low. Mine only last a couple of hours but I also use it mostly at the range.

English sucks.....

I prefer Chinese. In Chinese you do not even play golf. You hit golf, and conjugation does not exist..

There was a new marketing director for my club a few years ago. Just out of college. Non-golfer. She sent out an email for opening day that read:

"And to all you golfers, have fun out there hitting!"

She was not Chinese, either.

Loved the podcast, but object to a comment made by @Canadan..... not sure what you meant by ‘your age’ music? Are you saying I can’t listen to your music or that I can’t ‘hear’ your music? 😜
Being old and half color blind makes putter alignment useless so there’s that!

keep up the great work, loved the hot take segment from #6!

My music goes in spurts. Sometimes I rock out and sometimes I enjoy the quiet.

Loved the podcast, but object to a comment made by @Canadan..... not sure what you meant by ‘your age’ music? Are you saying I can’t listen to your music or that I can’t ‘hear’ your music? 😜
Being old and half color blind makes putter alignment useless so there’s that!

keep up the great work, loved the hot take segment from #6!

I am sure Crystal Gail appreciates you still buying her cassettes.

I’m totally stealing this. The next time I crush a drive I’m going to turn to my buddies and say “Dayum, you see that? I golfed the $hit outta that ball!”

Whoa.... you’re not that far behind me.... and not her cassette... I’m a vinyl guy 😉

Haha, how do you think I nailed Crystal Gail?

I golfed the **** out of my ball, and will be golfing it tomorrow as well. Facts.
Whoa... the language on this guy.

Lmao, I don’t think this #TeamGolf thing is going to last me very long.

Back