PODCAST Off Course: Episode 8: Music on the Course and BIG CONTEST

Loved the podcast, but object to a comment made by @Canadan..... not sure what you meant by ‘your age’ music? Are you saying I can’t listen to your music or that I can’t ‘hear’ your music? 😜
Being old and half color blind makes putter alignment useless so there’s that!

keep up the great work, loved the hot take segment from #6!
Yes, that is exactly what I said.. take what you thought I meant, add in at least four scoops of offensiveness, and we’ve nailed how I want you to feel..... old man :LOL:

Yes, that is exactly what I said.. take what you thought I meant, add in at least four scoops of offensiveness, and we’ve nailed how I want you to feel..... old man :LOL:
Hey miss you too! Can’t wait till the next time we can tee it up!

Whoa... the language on this guy.

Lmao, I don’t think this #TeamGolf thing is going to last me very long.

Is it #TeamGolf or #TeamGolfing? :D

Sooo is this amateur or professional status... Would you want to go golf ?

Might have an elitist as playing partner.

Checking this one out now!!! Yes on Red Hot Chili Peppers @Canadan

Another good conversation between @Canadan and @HipCheck

1. music on the course always. I agree on reading the room and figuring out what works best. My personal playlist isn’t for everyone so Pandora or Spotify is where it’s at to find common ground.

2. I’m a big fan of putting with no alignment, but I find myself using TT on longer putts.

3. I don’t care about companies using existing designs to create their version, but what I hate are companies passing it off as a revolutionary design when clearly others have something similar in the market.

keep up the great conversations guys.

I really enjoyed this one guys. I totally agree on the music, it's always great on the course but you have to read the room on if it's acceptable and what type of music to play.

And I'm with @HipCheck on the golf vs. golfing debate, just say what you want.

And @Canadan get the best of both worlds.

032D91F8-590C-422A-8CB2-3A3B1171BE87.jpeg

So I'm taking a photo here yesterday on the 17th. The other fairway you see is the 13th. I could hear the music loud and clear from their cart. Didn't but still bad etiquette.

IMG_7125.JPG

Love me some music on the course, I even pipe in some “Texas Country” on the range for everyone at the club!!!

Back