New Miura and Jack Nicklaus Irons?

MrMom

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 9.2
I saw these on Twitter yesterday. I'm not about to give up my Ben Hogan's, and I couldn't hit these anyway, but they look pretty damned good.

837F7997-6D5E-4F1E-B5E5-E092AF9612F3.jpeg

Attractive irons that I am not qualified to play.

Very interesting irons that I had no idea where coming! I hope they make more than what is seen in the image because I can’t game those :p

I would buy these in spite of my ineptitude...

FOr some reason these remind me due to the sole of the P7TW's.

Sewww Fahwwwnsay

I’d give these a run.
Yeah I really like the looks of these.

I would buy these in spite of my ineptitude...

For me, It would be $2500 collecting dust if $300 per club.

I've made enough of those mistakes.

But I've always fancied a combo set, but even this one looks tough. I mean, the MP20 blade and MMC had my eye, but then i thought again - I'll be playing the 919F and the MP20 will be in the closet.

I can only hope they go 25% less distance than normal clubs in honor of Nicklaus and his hatred of golfers hitting it too far.

Where on Twitter is this?

For me, It would be $2500 collecting dust if $300 per club.

I've made enough of those mistakes.

But I've always fancied a combo set, but even this one looks tough. I mean, the MP20 blade and MMC had my eye, but then i thought again - I'll be playing the 919F and the MP20 will be in the closet.

when you put it like that, I don't want to spite my ineptitude THAT much

Claaaaaaaaaasic profile those look wild.

Oh never mind this was brought over from “GolfWRX”.
Ill wait till THP has their own press release.

Those are gorgeous. Some cool convo went on social about them in comments, Clay Long chimed in, he had no hand in these design wise it’s all Miura. Last irons Clay did are the Honma V and P.

My first set of clubs were Golden Bears couldn’t hit those either😃. These do look 🔥

While those look fantastic, I would get frustrated when I would tell people I have to play a 5i from where they’re hitting 8i.

Those are gorgeous. Some cool convo went on social about them in comments, Clay Long chimed in, he had no hand in these design wise it’s all Miura. Last irons Clay did are the Honma V and P.

Yeah it’s not Nicklaus, like previous lines. Same parent company owns both names.

Beauts, Clark!

Yeah it’s not Nicklaus, like previous lines. Same parent company owns both names.

That makes me a little sad that the golden bear doesn’t own his name for clubs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh never mind this was brought over from “GolfWRX”.
Ill wait till THP has their own press release.
I'm not sure how Twitter decides what should be on my feed, but this showed up there via some guy that Titleist follows. I just copied and pasted the picture here because I thought they looked good. I don't go to GolfWRX.

I'm not sure how Twitter decides what should be on my feed, but this showed up there via some guy that Titleist follows. I just copied and pasted the picture here because I thought they looked good. I don't go to GolfWRX.
Don’t sweat it dude, it’s really no biggie at all, and man they’re fun to look at.

Gorgeous irons, to be sure.

I wonder how weak the lofts are to keep distance rolled back

Back