Burger - Mustard, Mayo, Ketchup, Sauce

We mix a little 1000 island dressing in with sandwich spread. It comes out sort of like Big Mac Sauce.

We also only use toasted English Muffins for buns.

Bacon, cheese (swiss, provolone, American in that order of choice) then either catsup or BBQ sauce. That's it.

Mayo is a big fat no-no for me on burgers! My fave is lettuce, tomato, onions, bbq sauce and....peanut butter!!!

My burger is almost always cheese + ketchup, mustard and pickle. Occasionally I'll allow some homegrown tomato and lettuce on it. But never mayo or onion!

Mayo on both sides of the bun and a little bit of ketchup for dipping. If I have any mustard at all a little is enough.

I think all of the toppings have their place and I will almost always try a crazy combo on a menu when I see it. At home I'm a ketchup/mayo kinda guy sometimes with all the fixins, other times just cheese if I'm keeping it simple.

Mayo is a big fat no-no for me on burgers! My fave is lettuce, tomato, onions, bbq sauce and....peanut butter!!!
BARF!!

Miracle Whip is a must for me. Then it depends. But usually ketchup and sometimes mustard. Every once in a while some BBQ sauce.
Miracle Whip comes straight from the Devil.

Oh come on try it before you hate on it! If you really don’t like pb and bbq sauce then substitute it for a fried egg and ketchup. Orgasmic!
Actually if you’re gonna go for fried egg and ketchup don’t add the vegetables.

I guess I've been going it wrong all these years with Miracle Whip... :oops:
Indeed. Now that you have seen your sin, repent and do no more.

Indeed. Now that you have seen your sin, repent and do no more.
We can nicely disagree on golf equipment here, but nobody told me a condiment could cause such heated judgement :p

At home: mustard, ketchup, dill pickle slices
Restaurant: Anything and everything.
To really rile this thread, I'm vegetarian and either get the Impossible burger or a veggie burger.
Yeah, I know, heresy.

Ketchup/mayo or ketchup/mustard. Plus salt and pepper.

Mayo, Mustard, and Ketchup is acceptable

extra NO mayo

Mustard is a must(ard). Anyway... I used to hate mayo because it was nothing but fat. Now, I love mayo... because it's nothing but fat! It's funny how as we age we become wiser. I used to use ketchup, but not so much anymore. I will use it once in a while if it's in front of me, but I'm not making a trip to the cabinet (or fridge) to get it.

I guess I've been going it wrong all these years with Miracle Whip... :oops:

I used to eat Miracle Whip when I was a kid. Had to look up the ingredients. I was lost at the added sugar, but then kept going to see it also has mustard and garlic in it. Seems like a conglomeration of ingredients.

I must have eaten too much McD's as a kid. I like mustard, ketchup, onions, pickles. For gourmet joints, I will get more adventurous.

Ketchup is tomato flavored pancake syrup and should not be eaten by adults.

For my burger mayo always, mustard sometimes.

It depends on the burger. I am not a big ketchup or mustard fan. But, if the burger has some bacon and onion on it, there will be a little ketchup and mayo. If it's just a straight cheeseburger with no other fixins available, it will be just mayo. Never mustard under any circumstance.

I’ve taken a liking to making my own thousand island. 3:1:0.5 mayo to ketchup (or French dressing) to yellow mustard, couple shakes of vinegar, dash of salt, heap of relish

Oh come on try it before you hate on it! If you really don’t like pb and bbq sauce then substitute it for a fried egg and ketchup. Orgasmic!
Cheese, a fried egg, and bacon sounds awesome. Any of the rest of it...not so much.:ROFLMAO:

I just can’t handle mayo. It truly makes me want to vomit....unless it’s on a chicken burger with lettuce or in a tuna sandwich with sweet corn, onions and green pepper. Oh I’m hungry!

Mayo, ketchup, (tiny bit of) mustard, lots of crunchy(!) iceberg lettuce, slice of American cheese (melted on, but not too melty). Couple/few rings of finely sliced Bermuda onion. Crunchy, cold Claussen dill on the side. Fried egg and bacon -- if available.

Just a light snack...

Back