ANNOUNCEMENT Guide to Using the THP Forum

Thanks for the update and now maybe I can figure out how to put a Gif on here

Thanks for the update and now maybe I can figure out how to put a Gif on here
Here ya go

@GolferGal , I often see thread titles changed or edited (normally in the BST forum). If that something we can do ourselves or can only admins do it?

@GolferGal , I often see thread titles changed or edited (normally in the BST forum). If that something we can do ourselves or can only admins do it?

Just admins, so if you need me to change something just send me a PM with the link and I am happy to do it.

Glad I found this! As a new THPer and Albatross Member, this is a big help. Thanks!

Am I slow, or are there new forum icons for the subcategories on the Forum main page this morning? Very nice!

Am I slow, or are there new forum icons for the subcategories on the Forum main page this morning? Very nice!

Been there since the launch. Glad you like them.

With our latest update, the forum is flying right now

With our latest update, the forum is flying right now
I saw some weirdness at first on my galaxy s9+ phone but as soon as I rebooted the phone I've had no issues. It's flying!!

Having moderate success with the THP site, but I need help with WITB. Now that my new clubs have arrived, I am less embarrassed to post them. Can someone give this Luddite a clue? Thanks!

Having moderate success with the THP site, but I need help with WITB. Now that my new clubs have arrived, I am less embarrassed to post them. Can someone give this Luddite a clue? Thanks!
I haven't had any luck doing a witb either but I attribute that to doing all my THPing on my phone.🙃

Click on your name at the top right, then click on preferences, then on the left it will say signatures. Click that and then you an type your WITB in your signature.

Click on your name at the top right, then click on preferences, then on the left it will say signatures. Click that and then you an type your WITB in your signature.

Does it automatically do the brand fonts when typed?? Sorry for the newb question

Does it automatically do the brand fonts when typed?? Sorry for the newb question

No sir. You can find each of those in the smiley section when doing your signature.

No, you have to insert the image. If you click on the smiley face in the bar at the top it will show you some smilies at the bottom, click the down arrow to the right of it and it will show you all of them. Then you can click on Brands and that will give you all the brand pictures to choose from.

4DE79290-F400-4A22-867D-20E247E6A4A9.jpeg

No, you have to insert the image. If you click on the smiley face in the bar at the top it will show you some smilies at the bottom, click the down arrow to the right of it and it will show you all of them. Then you can click on Brands and that will give you all the brand pictures to choose from.

View attachment 8934184

Thank you 🙏

Bumping this thread for some of the newer members.

So many features that make this the best forum on the web, but specifically if you are posting images in the marketplace or elsewhere, you can have them in line with just a simple click.

Forgive me if it's already been asked, but I could not find it. Is there a way to set your forum preferences to display the newest posts first instead of having to go to the last page.?

Forgive me if it's already been asked, but I could not find it. Is there a way to set your forum preferences to display the newest posts first instead of having to go to the last page.?

I do not believe so (could be wrong). But if you click the last arrow (highlighted in beginning of thread) it will take you to the newest posts.

Back