Tour Event 2020 Charles Schwab Challenge

I’d really like Speith or JT to win this...

Pardon my ignorance, but what are those big fans they have by the green? Wouldn't these impact the ball if thy turned them on?
To circulate air around the green; helps prevent the greens from getting burned out in the heat of the summer (stagnant hot air)

What a tough week for THP Fantasy Golf.

Goodness yes. I have 8 after the cut and 6 in top 15 and I’m still like 21-25 live at any moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xI have said it before and I will say it again.. Rory is an absolutely amazing golfer. But if he is not in the lead starting Sunday he never shows up. This should be his bag logo..

1592160041860.png
Or Maybe this one..

1592160104191.png

26 foot putt for birdie! Spieth ties the lead

Not a good putt by Varner... still on par train

9 players within one stroke. Building toward a fun finish!

I like hearing the fans every few holes.

Nobody is hitting fairways today, lots of scrambling going on out there.

Varner starting the Sunday fade....

Not sure if it was camera angle, but it looked like Schauffele had the putter lined up right of the line on the ball.

A lot of nerves right now. Morikwa seems like the only one who is in control

‘Roid gut.
I don't know, back what seems like 40 years ago (oh wait it was 40 years ago) and I was lifting for size you had to carry a bit of gut because of all the calories you needed to gain size. I still don't care for the guy, but he has made gains. Let's see if his coconut can keep up with bulk.

"Inside The Ropes" is pointless if they don't come up with some better questions for these guys.

Morikawa is the real effin deal. Wow.

Still soooo many guys on the leaderboard within striking distance of the lead.

Back