Tour Event 2020 Charles Schwab Challenge

Interesting Berger doesn’t have an Odyssey in the bag. I thought he had a full bag of Callaway/Odyssey

Ugh, that hurts

Interesting Berger doesn’t have an Odyssey in the bag. I thought he had a full bag of Callaway/Odyssey
Not sponsored by them.

Berger...

doesn't 360.

Haven't seen so many putts hit the hole or 360 in one day ...

Ugh, not like that Collin.

Not sponsored by them.
Wasn’t he at one point? I thought I remembered a special OWorks 2 ball being made up for him. Also he has Mavrik headcovers in the bag, is he playing Callaway without a contract?

But when Collin lined that up, didn't you have the feeling?

After watching balls rejected all day long.

Ugh, sucks that how you lose

What a tournament to watch. Really enjoyed that! RBC next week!

Man that is an awful end to a great weekend of golf.

I can hear the air escaping the balloon from Canada.

Question for those actually watching.. ESPN shows a picture about the playoff with Berger using a GBB Epic driver. Is that what he's actually gaming?

Wasn’t he at one point? I thought I remembered a special OWorks 2 ball being made up for him. Also he has Mavrik headcovers in the bag, is he playing Callaway without a contract?

yes he was for a while. Now without a deal still playing a number of their clubs though

Berger seems like a really good guy, very likable. Happy for him to get the win.

What is up with the cup at 17? Wow.

Horrible way to lose

Question for those actually watching.. ESPN shows a picture about the playoff with Berger using a GBB Epic driver. Is that what he's actually gaming?
Mavrik SZ

17 was a real killer today

Really enjoyed this tournament. Played close to home for me and I had 3 finish in the top 5 in Fantasy golf.

Great tournament. Enjoyed it more than I thought. It’s all golf right there. Heartless!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kinda think Collin made a mistake on allowing the finish out for Berger. It put all the pressure on Collin. I know he should make it, but I wonder if he just goes up and hits it better if he plays before Berger.

20/20 hindsight I guess.

What a painful finish for Morikawa. 17 was cruel to him and X both.

@phoffer is correct. SZ driver. Epic Flash FW Wood. Older TM irons. Callaway MD Forged wedges.

Back