First Look: Odyssey Triple Track #7 Putter

Very nice article and I should really bite the bullet and try something Triple Track this year. They did a nice job on this one, it has instant curb appeal for me. The 7 deserved Triple Track for sure.

Hmmm the head shape that works for me.... hmmmm.... ponder engaged.

cannot stop thinking about this putter

Just sat down to read the article. This is the putter I think I need want.

I love the expansion of the line but I’m not all that excited to run out for it. I bet if I did some fitting and saw the benefit my tune might change

Anything with a solid line on top. I don’t care for the three dots they use on some other models

This will be my next putter. It's a shame they don't offer the TOUR SNSR Contour Pro as a grip option, though.

Going to put this in the bag for my round on Monday.

Going to put this in the bag for my round on Monday.

awesome! can’t wait to hear your thoughts.

I went to the shop to get a grip and putted with this while I waited. I am not planning on switching out my exo Marksman quite yet, but if I switch, it will probably be for this. I liked it a lot

I know this style just doesn't work for me and I've been steering toward milled faces but I want to see this in hand. The way they accomplished this just works for this model.

Well this throws a wrench in things. Not sure I have ever pitted better than I did today. I think I 1 putt from 10 ft or so 7-8 times

769F65C9-5EF7-4019-A575-8416B6B74210.jpeg

Well this throws a wrench in things. Not sure I have ever pitted better than I did today. I think I 1 putt from 10 ft or so 7-8 times

View attachment 8949093

holy crap. 65% of your putts to finish a hole were one-putts??? were these tap-ins, or outside 3-feet?

holy crap. 65% of your putts to finish a hole were one-putts??? were these tap-ins, or outside 3-feet?

A mix of both, but I got on a roll today from 7-12 feet where I felt I couldn’t miss

I was so close to pulling the trigger on one of these this weekend, may have to rethink it now. :unsure:

Has this or any other triple track putter gained any tour traction?

Has this or any other triple track putter gained any tour traction?

I believe there are about a dozen in play right now.
Those guys don't necessarily struggle with alignment as much as most amateurs do though.

After watching 12 Grandaddy guys do a laser test, I was pretty sold on it.

I believe there are about a dozen in play right now.
Those guys don't necessarily struggle with alignment as much as most amateurs do though.

After watching 12 Grandaddy guys do a laser test, I was pretty sold on it.
My mind was wandering and I thought this might be the first step to bifurcation of golf designs. Help amateurs with what hurts them but without a fundamental difference (e.g., aluminum bats vs wood bats)

Is there any difference from the SL Black Seven other than TT alignment aid? Same insert, weight, ...? Or is this a unique seven version? There is extra material in the center to allow the TT aid.

For @JB re: his impressive putting peformance: Also curious, the face-balanced or toe hang version?

Do you know if you can scoop the ball up with this putter I know odd question. I know the previous model you can... want to see if the triple 7 could do it. thanks

Do you know if you can scoop the ball up with this putter I know odd question. I know the previous model you can... want to see if the triple 7 could do it. thanks

You absolutely can. You can also stab it and it sticks into the tines.

Back