First Look: Odyssey Triple Track #7 Putter

I will attempt to answer my own questions:
  • Only difference from SL Black Seven is TT alignment aid. Otherwise same putter and insert, both 365 g heads.
  • The original poster (who clearly had many gimmies putting in recent play ;) ) is using the face-balanced version (based on a posted picture). Not that it matters, although I do have a hunch that some of these shapes have a better in-hand balance with some shaft designs than others.

I just bagged the triple track two ball putter this weekend. I am in love. Line was not an issue on any putt, pace was, but not line. Had a 31 putt round on Saturday, on the way to a PB of 81, second round with this putter.

I was a long time Odyssey #7 user then got sucked into the SeeMore alignment world and had huge success for a while. I just kept missing the #7. Last year I got hooked on the triple track ball and when I found out they were making TT putters I was like yeah buddy back to the #7 I go. But it wasn't offered initially. Guess what's arriving in the mail tomorrow hehehe. Just hope it shows up before I leave for league play and that my wife doesn't see the delivery guy hahaha!

Hit em well all and not too frequently.

Was intrigued for a while so went ahead and bit the bullet. Still keeping my blades but we’ll see how this goes as my putting needs all the help it can get

c674f838538230ee223c20626e11c375.jpg
23bb63167d20d2cd9e61b64ce552f318.jpg

Back