Tour Event 2020 RBC Heritage

These guys look really uncomfortable with the "fan cam" spots. They look like they are being held hostage and providing proof of life.

Agree. The issue is (and probably will be going forward) is can he find some consistency off the tee. Last week the tee issues forced him out of contention imo.
He’s in a hole early. Trips are hard to overcome.

Okay everybody, who ya got?

Rickie Fowler! Rory McIlroy! CT Pan?

Not exactly ideal for Spieth...

I got Reed this week. Shotmakers course.

I would like to see Spieth find a way, but not an ideal start.

My heart says Spieth, but I think Rickie has a good shot at this one.

Rose 28/1
Fowler 66/1
HV3 175/1

I would like to see Spieth find a way, but not an ideal start.

My heart says Spieth, but I think Rickie has a good shot at this one.

That triple was UGLY...

Kuuuuuuch

That triple was UGLY...

Looking at shot tracker it's hard to tell what happened. I am seeing an OB tee, then laying 3 in the FWy he hit a shot what appeared to be close by the green. So from there he took 3 shots to get in the hole? I am guessing flubbed chip or bad putt.

either way, not a hole you want to be in, but it's Thursday so not the end of the world. Greller is going to earn his check today, lol

Couldn’t figure out PGA Live on my amazon tablet, so it’s back to having it minimized on my work monitor.

Looking at shot tracker it's hard to tell what happened. I am seeing an OB tee, then laying 3 in the FWy he hit a shot what appeared to be close by the green. So from there he took 3 shots to get in the hole? I am guessing flubbed chip or bad putt.

either way, not a hole you want to be in, but it's Thursday so not the end of the world. Greller is going to earn his check today, lol

I believe he three putted, after a bad approach that left him 30 ft away.

Daniel Berger picking up where he left off.

Brooks smash!

My back hurts watching CT Pan swing

HVIII moves to -2.

For this event you need to be precise... I have a feeling it is going to make some of the top guys look pretty foolish. I am going to pick Pat Reed.

That was not an easy bunker shot by Rickie. WOW!

Rory making some me-level poor decisions and backing them up with me-level poor shots.

Rory about to go plus 2.

Jeez, bogie on a par 5 is like making a triple on tour!

Any one know why Rickie is literally part of a featured group every week?! I feel there are much more compelling characters out there right now. He has missed 4 out of the last 6 cuts!..

Berger filing it up early and looking really comfortable. Can't remember the last back to back winner on tour.

Back