Tour Event 2020 RBC Heritage

Any one know why Rickie is literally part of a featured group every week?! I feel there are much more compelling characters out there right now. He has missed 4 out of the last 6 cuts!..

Genuinely?
Because out of every PGA Tour player out there, he was the only one that agreed to be mic'd up. Literally the only one.

Any one know why Rickie is literally part of a featured group every week?! I feel there are much more compelling characters out there right now. He has missed 4 out of the last 6 cuts!..
He lets them put a mic on him.

Berger filing it up early and looking really comfortable. Can't remember the last back to back winner on tour.
Brendan Todd?

Genuinely?
Because out of every PGA Tour player out there, he was the only one that agreed to be mic'd up. Literally the only one.

I wonder why that is? He seems to be the PGA tour golden boy, and tends to do whatever they want. It almost seems like Rickie is sponsored by the PGA tour.. HAHA.

I wonder why that is? He seems to be the PGA tour golden boy, and tends to do whatever they want. It almost seems like Rickie is sponsored by the PGA tour.. HAHA.

Having been around him a number of times, I think the young man is just a good guy that loves the game. Knows his marketability and wants to help. I wish more athletes were like it, but I understand that isn't the case.

Having been around him a number of times, I think the young man is just a good guy that loves the game. Knows his marketability and wants to help. I wish more athletes were like it, but I understand that isn't the case.

Anti Poulter??!!?? lol

Totally agree. I am not trying to bash him. More just curious, I actually like him and he seems to have a great attitude. I think he has a good sense of humor. Example the poop ball drop, and the mimic of Wolff swinging. I just think we see a lot of him even in mediocrity.

He is playing good so far today.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
I think we are a few moments away from a rain delay...

Berger really has a Dustin Johnson bowed wrist at top

Rain is coming down pretty hard right now.

It’s looking like The Match 2 out here with better golf and less mics.

I know it is super early, but looking like a short week for Rory.

Just switched on coverage over here, Brooks lost the tache then

Weather is like it is here at the moment

I think you are starting to see the affects of no gallery to use as bowling bumpers.

Xander with a couple par 3 dunk ‘n’ doubles on the front :beat-up:

It's why I am such a fan. He's always taken it in stride, which is a hell of a lot more than we can say about many.

Just wish he would close more tournaments!

Reactions: JB
Rickie with a nice putt to limit the damage.

It's why I am such a fan. He's always taken it in stride, which is a hell of a lot more than we can say about many.

Just wish he would close more tournaments!
Even though he is an OSU Cowboy he's my favorite player on tour. I just feel like if you had the option to play with any tour pro to just have a good time, and not just to be able to say I played with so and so, that he would be at the top of the list. As @JB said he just seems to be a genuinely good guy.

Hope he does close more and gets a major or two.

Even though he is an OSU Cowboy he's my favorite player on tour. I just feel like if you had the option to play with any tour pro to just have a good time, and not just to be able to say I played with so and so, that he would be at the top of the list. As @JB said he just seems to be a genuinely good guy.

Hope he does close more and gets a major or two.

Careful. I think if you live in TX, you must not say any other player outside of Spieth :ROFLMAO:

Back