JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Sometimes reminiscing is fun and this image is a throwback to a THP Experience from a while back.

5 different companies where every participant got a staff bag and full set of clubs of their choosing. 40 THPers showing off their gear proudly and scripted like tour professionals for what was ahead.

Then a weekend of golf, and of course, keeping all of these tremendous weapons.

This is The Hackers Paradise

Continue reading...

Wow, what a photo. That is how it’s done. Proud to be a part of this group!

That looks awesome!

Amazing

Cool picture

That was before my time but I've heard stories about how amazing it was.

Did any of the oem's bump heads during this or another shared event. I believe all THP events have been single oem during my time here.

I remember those days. So exciting to follow those MC experiences.

I would love to see the other side of this photo where 40 THPers walked up to their staff bag with mouths wide open!

Sounds like an epic event. The positive feedback from THPers on those MC’s has always blown me away. My first golf experience with THPers included someone from a MC of that era (maybe that one?). His advice on THP and glowing feedback about the event shaped much of my perspective here.

Honestly, this is one of the most insane things I’ve ever seen. That has to be the toughest thing to set up ever but the memory for each participant is life long.

Id give a lot to go back, both to that moment, that place, all of it. Good memories.

😭

I remember following those old school MCs. Wish I had thrown my hat in the mix back then.

Honestly, this is one of the most insane things I’ve ever seen. That has to be the toughest thing to set up ever but the memory for each participant is life long.

Genuinely, it was nearly impossible. Every order custom. Every golfer you want to feel special. Some pre-release gear which made it tricky. Then combine that with travel for golfers, lodging, travel for company people, lodging and then obivously the course.

Genuinely, it was nearly impossible. Every order custom. Every golfer you want to feel special. Some pre-release gear which made it tricky. Then combine that with travel for golfers, lodging, travel for company people, lodging and then obivously the course.
One company must be hard enough. My god that just gave me a headache.

Some guys literally getting clubs from the airport while they’re in a practice round or even like 30min before they teed off. God that was a fun event.

Well before my time here but that looks amazing and it had to be an awesome event!

I remember that event in my early days and thinking how cool it was that it was a real thing. Before THP I would have never dreamed something like that was possible.

• Love
Reactions: JB
What a great photo! And such an accomplishment!

Great looking photo, must have been a great time.

Sometimes reminiscing is fun and this image is a throwback to a THP Experience from a while back.

5 different companies where every participant got a staff bag and full set of clubs of their choosing. 40 THPers showing off their gear proudly and scripted like tour professionals for what was ahead.

Then a weekend of golf, and of course, keeping all of these tremendous weapons.

This is The Hackers Paradise

Continue reading...

this is where it all started for me volunteering that weekend. Changed my life for the better and I met and made some lifelong friends.

My last of 4 straight Morgan Cups. What a great weekend that was.

And yet the awesomeness that is THP made it happen(y)

Back