Tour Event 2020 RBC Heritage

As a TV viewer, I agree completely. It's nice not to have to listen to the idiots yelling stupid things after every shot, and the lack of fans doesn't take away from the viewing experience at all. I'm sure they're missing all the revenue from having fans there, though!
The Tour is missing the money, but I bet the players aren't missing them either.

I'm hoping Abraham answers the bell tomorrow and brings home the victory. :cool:

I said keep the mustache, but only if you get a bucket hat.
Dr. PretendPsychic is not happy about this. And no it will not make her feel better if I break 80.

Dr. PretendPsychic is not happy about this. And no it will not make her feel better if I break 80.
The only way to test the theory is to get a statistically significant data set. Let’s go n=30 (unless the standard deviation is tight enough after n=20). So please, let’s try mustache and bucket hat for at least 20 round. For science.

Not a bubba fan, but I am enjoying the banter between him and Wesley Bryan this morning
There are times he’s super likable.

JT really went into the wardrobe for today. Look at those pants!

Man, golfing their ball AGAIN. I thought 18 would do it today but I don’t know...

I really want to play this course some day.

I also need Sabbaweenie and Ian James Weenis to just NOT.

Fritelli! 62....WOWWWWWWW

made it look easy, and even had a burned edge on 16 for birdie.
Just crazy. Wonder if one of the leaders can rattle off similar? 17 in the clubhouse is impressive.

Does -21 win it? I think we might see the winner at -22 to win outright. If it’s -21 we might have a giant playoff

The wind has arrived...

Would be super nice to watch Justin Thomas. Lighting it up and no cameras

JT making a late move.

Nooooo damn weather.

Another tight leaderboard. This should be good.

The Tour is missing the money, but I bet the players aren't missing them either.

i don’t think the tour is losing money, I’m pretty sure the local orgs who sponsor the tournaments use the concessions and tickets to offset the “charitable giving”

from what I’ve seen the purses haven’t gone down

Not a bubba fan, but I am enjoying the banter between him and Wesley Bryan this morning

that was the highlight of the morning...

Back