Tour Event 2020 RBC Heritage

Not a bubba fan, but I am enjoying the banter between him and Wesley Bryan this morning
I just watched the replay/highlights of it. They were going at each other good! 😄

This storm needs to move on already.

Be interesting if Berger gets hot.

Be interesting if Berger gets hot.
It could start to sizzle and we could throw a little cheese on it too. Is anyone else hungry now ?

Come on weather move on, so we can see this finish

Berger just laid up on that putt

There doesn’t seem to be any sense of urgency by the guys on the course to finish.

Hatton firing it up now.

Oof. Koepka lips out a birdie putt that would have put him in T1.

Ancer is swinging well and a lot of holes left. If he can close this one out it would be cool to see

Ancer is swinging well and a lot of holes left. If he can close this one out it would be cool to see

First win on PGA Tour, right?

Picture quality on the CBSsports.com stream is lacking a bit.

First win on PGA Tour, right?
I’m pretty sure it is. He won the Australian open iirc and another. Would be cool to be the first Mexican American to win on tour since Lee Trevino, but I need to look that up.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
After 18 holes and cutting boards for a backyard table I’m having trouble staying awake during the broadcast. And it’s not lack of exciting golf! 😴

I’m pretty sure it is. He won the Australian open iirc and another. Would be cool to be the first Mexican American to win on tour since Lee Trevino, but I need to look that up.

Plus his hat has tequila named after my dog.

And clearly @tequila4kapp which means both are awesome

First putt Web has made in a while. Confidence booster

The only accurate thing about that DJ commercial is his lack of reaction after a HIO.

Koepka couldn’t find a birdie down the home stretch for anything. Missed several clutch putts.

ETA: Hatton to -20 for the lead.

Back