First Look: Golf Pride MCC ALIGN Limited Edition Red, White and Blue

begs the question - is Align mandatory Red and the black piece mandatory black?

annnnnd of course they need to be a "Mizuno-y" blue. These are sweet

Hell, i might just buy a set for next years regrip....

Those are superb

Those look awesome! I should get one for the us open v2 I have... just wish the shaft was a but more suited for my swing

20191222_134342.jpg

Just a quick update. I was told that these will be hitting the store tomorrow.

might be worth it to hoard some for next year's regrip.

Just a quick update. I was told that these will be hitting the store tomorrow.
Was just coming back in to ask, I wasn't able to find them.

I flippin' love these!!

Those colors just jump out at you! Very nice!

Love the color combination on these!

I dont even play these grips, but pretty sure I want them on my clubs.

cool!

These look amazing!

Does the white stand up to wear, historically? Dingy grips would be weird looking.

Does the white stand up to wear, historically? Dingy grips would be weird looking.

As in wearing out faster? Or in getting dirty? It holds up as well as any color I have tried, but they do show dirt (All grips get dirty). Quick cleaning and good as new

I loved the Z-cord in the red, white and blue scheme and this looks just as good. Now, if they only came in Cobra Connect.
This is what im missing most grip wise!!! I love Z-cord's and nothing comes close IMO.. The Lamkin Crossline cord kinda sucks. Just ordered some Tour Velvet 360's to regrip everything

Why no release in MCC +4? Also, I have used some white grips before and the white gets nasty and dark pretty fast. I like them, but not sure I would grap a set or not at this point.

As in wearing out faster? Or in getting dirty? It holds up as well as any color I have tried, but they do show dirt (All grips get dirty). Quick cleaning and good as new
The showing dirt part was what I was referring to. On second thought, white grips could be a great reminder to clean them.

This is what im missing most grip wise!!! I love Z-cord's and nothing comes close IMO.. The Lamkin Crossline cord kinda sucks. Just ordered some Tour Velvet 360's to regrip everything
Yeah, I'm a huge golf pride fan and am trying to make a go with the x-line cords, but not liking them that much. I got the tour sonar wrap on the Xtreme driver and it is ok at best IMO. I miss the Z-cords or mcc aligns.

Yeah, I'm a huge golf pride fan and am trying to make a go with the x-line cords, but not liking them that much. I got the tour sonar wrap on the Xtreme driver and it is ok at best IMO. I miss the Z-cords or mcc aligns.
iโ€™m like you โ€“ I always stray away from the Z cords or MCC but I always come back.

yea with grips being such a personal thing its tough. never been a fan of Lamkin grips personally.... funny I ordered 3 tour sonar wrap to put on my 3 LA Golf wood shafts and hated them. ive always played z-grips and most recently z grip align's

the pars and stripes driver comes with a regular Crossline grip and its not too bad. Probably the best Lamkin grip so far ive tried out of 3

Back