Wow, could only imagine how hard it was to put this all together and how awesome of an event this was.

this is where it all started for me volunteering that weekend. Changed my life for the better and I met and made some lifelong friends.
Thank god your footage of Dan and I Blubbering never saw the light of day :ROFLMAO:

Such an awesome pic, what a great experience that must have been!

That's an awesome picture and must have been a fantastic experience. I feel for you with the logistics of setting something like this up. It must have been both exciting and trying at the same time!

What an event! 40 participants is crazy!

Every time I see this picture it feels just like yesterday! Blessed I was a part of it!!!

Sometimes reminiscing is fun and this image is a throwback to a THP Experience from a while back.

5 different companies where every participant got a staff bag and full set of clubs of their choosing. 40 THPers showing off their gear proudly and scripted like tour professionals for what was ahead.

Then a weekend of golf, and of course, keeping all of these tremendous weapons.

This is The Hackers Paradise

Continue reading...

what a weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The old skool Morgan cup was something I wish I would have gotten in on

I echo the Wow! above

That picture is really cool.

The photos brings back lots of great memories. It was a special event to be part of. Lots of great people involved and you could not ask for a better venue.

Back