First Look: Retro Running Shoe from PUMA Golf

These definitely seem to be up @JB's alley.

Being real. These look like nurses shoes. I’m sorry, but they do.

naw man. Don’t see it. Lol. But you do have a Doc around, so you would know better than me. But these don’t scream “dad-bod” or “nurse”. Having the non golf version they are pretty “trendy” for me . I dig them. If I can rock high crown visors...I’ll rock these!! 80’s in full effect! :ROFLMAO:

naw man. Don’t see it. Lol. But you do have a Doc around, so you would know better than me. But these don’t scream “dad-bod” or “nurse”. Having the non golf version they are pretty “trendy” for me . I dig them. If I can rock high crown visors...I’ll rock these!! 80’s in full effect! :ROFLMAO:
I'm with you, not for everyone, but not nurse shoes at all.

Pass on these. I'm all for using a running shoe as the basis for a golf shoes, but this just doesn't look good to me

I really don't get the running shoe thing for golf.

I want my golf shoes to be designed to support my swing and game, not specifically to help me run to my next shot.

I sure do see it. But personal preference is cool.

And I’ll let you ask the M.D. if she wears nurses shoes and see if you come back alive. ;)

There is a lot going on with the shoe, to many different textures. Comfort wise I would like to try a pair and see how they feel. I could wear them as I don't really care much about how they look if they provide comfort and good arch support.

I sure do see it. But personal preference is cool.

And I’ll let you ask the M.D. if she wears nurses shoes and see if you come back alive. ;)

Haha. the doc would kill Me if she thought that i insinuated she wore “nurse” shoes!!

but I will definitely be trying these on when they are in stores and pretty certain I’ll grab a pair!

I think they look pretty slick, but what really has me intrigued is the running shoe technology wedged into a golf shoe. The ability to transfer/control the amount of force that goes into both running and a golf swing, as well as handling the comfort over the course of walking 18, is what I would be interested in seeing, and I'm aware that it might be very individualized.

I feel like I could pull these ones off. They sure look comfy.

I think these are hideous. Both as a golf shoe and a regular shoe.

I mean if they're as comfortable as PWRADPT then I'm all in. I'm not real inspired by the current color combos.

I kind of like them, but my wife would kill me if I bought another pair of golf shoes this year.

As someone who has had foot surgery and has dealt with painful neuromas in my feet, comfort and fit are most important to me. For those reasons, I would look at these shoes.

When I first saw them on IG earlier, I was OK with them. The more I look, though, the less interested I become. No issues with the shoe styling but the fact that it appears they are trying to create a camo-type look makes me run away as fast as I can.
Got something against camo?:unsure:

Got something against camo?:unsure:

Just not a fan of it and, thus, won't wear it. Have no issues with others liking and wearing it but just not for me.

There is a lot going on with the shoe, to many different textures. Comfort wise I would like to try a pair and see how they feel. I could wear them as I don't really care much about how they look if they provide comfort and good arch support.

x2 here...when I saw the thread title, I was intrigued...then the pics came...and I am ambivalent.

NO THANK YOU! HARD PASS

"Pureed Pumpkin"? Really?

I really can't get down with this one.

Just not a fan of it and, thus, won't wear it. Have no issues with others liking and wearing it but just not for me.

That was a bit tongue in cheek. I spent 20 year in camo of some sort. Some things are meant to be camo. Shoes are not one of those things.

I wish the 80s were back...

At first glance these don’t raise the want needle. I’m sure they could grow on me over time.

I kinda want them more and more after looking at them.

Back