First Look: Retro Running Shoe from PUMA Golf

I don't mind the look and I want to see them in hand to compare to see how bulky they are.

Hard pass on these.
I keep looking for their velcro locking flap ....icck.

I really like these. They look a lot like Nike Huarache. I'm in the market for another pair of shoes. I'll definitely be checking these out.

I don't typically disagree with Puma's styles but that ones a hard pass for me.

These look like something I'd buy my son for his first day of Elementary school. It's hard to imagine any self respecting adult would leave the house with these on.

I like the late 80s/early 90s sneakers, but these are a miss for me. Maybe they look better in person.

I could see the black maybe, but I wish they had some other colors

Not a huge fan.

Being real. These look like nurses shoes. I’m sorry, but they do.

Haha, I'm not going to disagree with you. But, they look so comfortable. I have terrible feet and found that very similar structured running shoes are about the best thing for my feet through the day. They're finally making super soft golf shoes (NXT, Caged, Cuater, etc). But, I haven't seen much that have, at least the look, of athletic support like these.

They will most definitely be on my radar. My Puma Caged have been great. But, my feet are still sore after walking 18.

they are gross..like all shoes that look way higher/taller than they need to be. I mean, who has a foot that is 4 inches tall?! Also these look like bad camo. (n)(n)(n)

Haters gonna hate...But I’m leaning toward the all black.

28792A20-9AF7-4EA3-8202-6C685B66D500.jpegABCD1708-22A7-451B-8EC0-988158D844EB.jpegE3A4C3D9-B352-4410-AF68-93DF5A866959.jpeg43D0097A-8CDA-4259-BC68-A6ACAC02D7CF.jpeg

I do not like the look. They’d have to be the most supportive gold shoes out there for me to consider.

Those are so bad. I’m all about outside the box apparel, but I don’t need orthotic golf shoes.

you wear like a size 18. You could use the comfort bro!!

Definitely not interested in these.

I actually have had the non-golf shoe for 2 years. Not 1 year like my previous post. But with that said, I’m in Miami, these retro fashion forward shoes are everywhere down here. “In-style” sort of speak. So I’ve been seeing this trend for years now so it’s not a big shock to me aesthetically. Heck I own the black RS-X Street version. Lol

you wear like a size 18. You could use the comfort bro!!
I’ve got lots of super comfy shoes, that don’t make me look either 90 or 9. :ROFLMAO:

Man, I’m a pretty hard/aggressive/lunatic golf club swinger and I’ve to this day never had slippage issues with Modern spikeless. I think it’s just a mental hurdle many have to take a leap of faith on.

I did take the leap of faith and they are on the way to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like the idea of an everyday shoe that can be used to golf. However, I am not a big fan of these colors and the looks of the two pictured in the article. A lot of how I buy golf shoes is in the looks. Comfort will always be number one, but looks is very important to me. Just not a fan of how these display.

This shoe takes color really well. I think if the shoe is success, they will release more daring color options.

I did take the leap of faith and they are on the way to me.

Nice, be sure to update. If they grip ok I think I might grab a pair. Would be possible to wear all day at work and go straight to the course. 👍

I actually have had the non-golf shoe for 2 years. Not 1 year like my previous post. But with that said, I’m in Miami, these retro fashion forward shoes are everywhere down here. “In-style” sort of speak. So I’ve been seeing this trend for years now so it’s not a big shock to me aesthetically. Heck I own the black RS-X Street version. Lol
So its Miami to blame for this atrocity not CA? :ROFLMAO:

Back