First Look: Pars & Stripes Cobra SPEEDZONE Driver

It is the standard head and it is set up with the heavier weight forward in the 9 degree setting, just as it came out of the wrapper. I was thinking of you and your recent experience when I changed balls. As I suddenly began finding middle of the fairway and very good distance for me, I wondered, just like you, did I finally just groove my swing? So, on the last hole that I would pull driver, I hit my ball and then hit a second shot with the TP5. The TP5 was a high right drive that found its way into the hazard on the right side of the fairway. The Bridgestone Tour B RX was right in the middle of the fairway, more than 280 yards from the tee box. I guess it could have been coincidence, but I doubt it.
Is the Tour B RX a lower spinning ball for you?

One other small thing I noted with this special edition head is that the white head makes it seem a little bigger, giving me the impression that it is more forgiving. I was in my golf hiatus when the white drivers were in vogue, but when I have seen them around, I wasn’t sure whether I would really want to use one. The white head, coupled with the blue wrap around infinity face frames the ball extremely well.
ive owned all the previous white crown TaylorMade drivers and none looked as awesome as the Pars and Stripes....also the blue infinity face really helps separate the ball from the white crown

overall im very happy with it

Is the Tour B RX a lower spinning ball for you?
Definitely
I haven't tried the B RX, but last year when I played the regular B X before converting to the B XS it was definitely the best driving ive ever had. I really believe the B X is lower spinning and really keeps a neutral flight. Hit more fairways with that ball than anything else ive played

Mine comes today. Fittingly in my league last night my F9 was a mess, it was almost like it knew. I likely was likely going to keep playing the f9 and tinker with the SZ, but it will go straight in the bag when I play tomorrow now.

Mine comes today. Fittingly in my league last night my F9 was a mess, it was almost like it knew. I likely was likely going to keep playing the f9 and tinker with the SZ, but it will go straight in the bag when I play tomorrow now.

There must be something in the air. Mine comes in tomorrow and yesterday evening, I guess there was a nick I didn’t notice on the shaft, and my G30 snapped in half at impact.

This is most anti left driver I’ve ever played and I’m not a slicer.

My Pars & Stripes just arrived, won't have time to unbox until later though.

Is this a good thing or a bad thing for you, just asking?

Is this a good thing or a bad thing for you, just asking?
We will see, I have a tournament Saturday. Typically I am really straight with driver, so I’m not sure yet.

We will see, I have a tournament Saturday. Typically I am really straight with driver, so I’m not sure yet.

I do believe that the driver is a bit fade biased in the standard, 9 degree head. There is always the draw setting. For me, if I focus on making a good pass at the ball, it comes out as a very straight, mid-high ball flight. Low spin... The Xtreme head is much easier to turn over, at least for me.

This is what I am hoping for as well. Maiden voyage tomorrow. So nice I don't even want to take it out of the wrapper yet but the tee time calls

which shaft were you playing before?
are you hitting the sweet spot?
push or slice?

Of course, they leave us out...#leftiesmatter

Of course, they leave us out...#leftiesmatter

They'll probably come out with a left handed model alittle later on, maybe???? (y)

They'll probably come out with a left handed model alittle later on, maybe???? (y)

I’m not hopeful but I’ll definitely be checking again....and again....

And again 😑

Just unboxed mine, not gonna lie... I have a puddle to clean up. It is SO beautiful in person. Can't wait to get some range/course time with it!!!

Just unboxed mine, not gonna lie... I have a puddle to clean up. It is SO beautiful in person. Can't wait to get some range/course time with it!!!

It is a great looking driver, isn’t it?

It is a great looking driver, isn’t it?

This is the first NEW driver I've gotten since the SLDR. Every driver I've gamed since has been used. To say that I'm in love with the new car smell is an understatement.

Got mine yesterday, it will be in the bag for Monday's round of golf. Love the headcover it came with.

The pictures of this one is making it hard not picking one up. I am 100% satisfied with my Marik, but the color combinations on this one is outstanding.

Back