Favorite Terrible Movie?

Saving Silverman

Im going with either Joe Dirt or Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story

E60AD4A5-39A3-48B2-B0D1-FC65DF7A8817.jpeg

Balls of Fury

Kung Fury (2015)

If you haven't seen this movie do yourself a favor and watch it. It's absolutely ludicrous but you will be laughing your arse off the whole time. I mean this movie poster has dinosaurs, Thor, and Hitler if that tells you anything.

Kung_Fury_Poster.png

any movie with Ben Stiller is a bad movie, but i don't watch them

Roadhouse with Patrick Swayze. It’s a bad movie that I watch every time I come across it on TV. It’s probably because of the triumph of good over evil and a whole lot of bar fights.
I love the original Point Break with Swayze. I still quote it on a weekly basis. Pretty bad but a classic!

Tremors

I loved me some Batman and Robin growing up...

oh and waterworld......

big trouble in little china. I love that movie, but it's dumb as hell.

Big trouble in Little China.

1593176672966.png

Ohhhhh so many, but the ones that pop into my head pretty fast are Megaforce, Morons from Outerspace, and Amazon Women on the Moon.

1593177199089.png1593177259590.png1593177302081.png

Reign of Fire. Matthew McConaughey, Christian Bale, Gerard Butler headlining a film about fighting dragons! Directed by the guy who made the X-Files movie?! What could possibly go wrong! Rob Bowman would get another try at a blockbuster by directing Elektra.

Ouch.

It got the worst reviews but I've watched The Fifth Element at least 40 times! It seems Valerian is going to be similar; it got horrible reviews but I've already watched it 4 times.

Tango and Cash is at the top, followed closely by Iron Eagle and Time Bandits

Cocktail

1593180777151.jpeg

Excaliber is my all-time favorite bad movie.

Big Trouble in Little China is fantastically bad, too.

Back