We Moved to the Nashville Area

Congrats! I love Nashville... plus it's only a 4 hour drive to Pappy's in St Louis. Sounds like a day trip!

I love Pappys. Had some great BBQ already here too.

Could "The Singer Songwriter's Paradise" be far behind? LOL Congrats and best wishes!

haha yeah it is. My hatred of property taxes made this much easier 😀

mid you miss them please feel free to take some of ours.

That's awesome, congrats!

It’s been a crazy couple of weeks at THP HQ and wanted to update everybody as to why. @GolferGal and I relocated and sold our house in Clearwater, FL to enjoy some some of what TN has to offer. There were a lot of reasons for this, none of which really matters, but the results will lead to some very cool things for THPers.

We still have a life in FL as our families are there and a rental condo, but this is going to be a fun adventure that we are excited about.

There are some very cool things coming that we are going to be sharing very soon.

Welcome to Nashville!

Congrats on the move! Hope it is everything you want it to be.

My office is a bit messy

7D23A3F3-1A2D-4644-B016-410E3815D089.gif

Congrats on the new home and successful move.

Thanks. You are not too far in Mt. Juliet. We looked there as well.

Nashville is awesome. You two are going to love it here! What part of town did you ultimately settle in?

haha yeah it is. My hatred of property taxes made this much easier 😀

Well that rules out ever living in Illinois! Congrats on the move!

Congrats on the move, enjoy it out there!

Nashville is awesome. You two are going to love it here! What part of town did you ultimately settle in?

We looked everywhere, but fell in love with Hendersonville.

Congrats on the new location. Nashville is a nice change.

Congrats guys! Nashville is such a cool city!

Congrats again! Nashville is one of my favorite places I’ve ever visited and that office space is 🔥

Congrats on the move and all the new adventures ahead!

Will you have a golf simulator room?

Never know what the future holds. For now, the only thing I can think about is getting through 31 boxes of clubs and shoes.

Congrats guys!! FL property taxes are no joke! Miami Propertty taxes are...NO JOKE! Totally understandable move!

We looked everywhere, but fell in love with Hendersonville.

Hendersonville is great. I grew up down the road in Goodlettsville so spent plenty of time in the area. They’ve really done a good job bringing in the shopping and eateries while keeping the small local shops and feel

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Congrats to you both on the move!! Nashville is such a awesome city and just a few hour drive away from many places in every direction.

Back