First Look: Tour Edge Exotics EXS Pro Driver, Fairway Wood & Hybrid

Figure some will be interested in this, some interesting data based on strikes/misses. Tour Edge claimed 400 RPM from the standard 220, I'm in that wheelhouse. Also, the Pro was hit cold which makes it more impressive to me personally, highest ball speed I have hit in months.

220%209.5-L.png

220%20Pro%209.5-L.png

@Jman were you able to catch left-right dispersion in those batches?
I was, but because I use the course to get my data, setting up in BIG gaps of people to never impact play, unit alignment isn’t always where it should be. Therefore. That data is omitted.

I can tell you the average with the 220 was 9.7 L and for the Pro is was 7.7 L

I'm just catching up on this thread and man I love the shape of that head! That deep face has my name written all over it for preferences.

Love this look!
IMG_2318.jpg

I actually really like this angle too

48DA284C-9879-4FD8-A93F-B95B1D05BE23.jpeg

I think it looks a lot like the Callaway Mavrik from that profile view.

I think it looks a lot like the Callaway Mavrik from that profile view.

Its shorter face to rear and deeper as well, I’ll get side by sides this evening.

@J.B. Cobb III I’ll get the pics this afternoon, selfishly I’ll going to go play golf first :ROFLMAO:

I want to add two quick things before I come back later with deeper thoughts...

1) The sound/feel here is intoxicating. It’s not hollow, it’s not dead, it’s not composite dominated, it’s not tinny, it’s not hollow....it’s pure, and just powerful. I’d compare it most to Titleist which I think always gets driver sound right. The internal diffusion bar WORKS.

2) It’s long, it’s low spin, and it’s neutral. Immediately lower spin for me than the Xtreme or SpeedZone in 9*, and not fadey. Also lower than my Mav Max at 9 and the Mav which isn’t really fair for it at 10.5 in neutral. Best yet, I’m getting a close to 100 foot apex on even the lowest spinning shots.

This driver is on the brink of making me a very very very happy golfer. Let’s see how today’s round(s) go!

NJ golf stores finally opened up yesterday and I couldn't help myself. I saw this "Pro" line and they do look quite nice.

The hybrid has a VERY unique setup/shape to it. I like it.

One-Six-Six ball speed. A new recorded high on one swing for me overtaking the Srixon 585. No iPad today, but average would have been in the 159-160 range and spin around 2300.

I’m a very very happy boy.

Eyeing the 5-wood hard....👀

@Jman here is an odd ball question for you. Having the EXS220 (more elongated) and EXS Pro (more traditional) do you find your path and or angle of attack changes with each ?
Reason I ask is because when I hit my 220 I feel like my path changes to a more level attack to where with my Flash I feel like I come up steeper on it. Might just be in my head but that’s the feeling I get.

Need to hit these fairways. Soon.
:unsure:

Oh that’s awesome. Have you hit the SIM 3w by chance?
Yes I have. All 3 are great and within 5 yards of each other. Tour edge pro seems most fade biased to me.

Back