First Look: Limited Edition RS-G USA Shoes

im a huge fan of red, white, and blue. and it always looks good on everything..... except these

dont like the style of these or the other retro they released

That style of the shoe is just bad in general and throwing that hodge podge design on makes it that much worse.

I love the patriotic theme but these shoes may be a little over the top. However, I'd definitely wear them.

I actually think the shoe looks super comfy. It's way too much going on for me. But still intersting. Will Gary wear them at the US Open. Wait, is there an Open. I am confused.

That style of the shoe is just bad in general and throwing that hodge podge design on makes it that much worse.

Im the opposite, only in that I think this design makes them better.
But then again, I love some red, white and blue

Im the opposite, only in that I think this design makes them better.
But then again, I love some red, white and blue
I'm typically a big fan of releases like this but this one falls flat for me. Something like what Gary Woodland wore I love.

I'm all for being patriotic, but that's a little much for me. They'd have to be the end all be all and on clearance for me to buy them. Then, I'd still be only be able to wear them with a couple of outfits I have.

Puma designer in charge of these shoes: “here, Billy, color in this picture using the flag as inspiration. It’s due right before bedtime. Mommy is going to go take a bath.”

WHAT??? I CAN'T HEAR YOU...

Haha. I just realized I posted on the USA shoe thread. Deleting my posts and carrying over to correct thread!

Back