The XXIO X Lineup

I don’t want to emphasize negative but the marketing of these turns me off. I think I am likely in their target audience and can’t find any interest in these. Other than some hipster older age segment lifestyle image, what’s the hook? They look fine and I’m sure performance is solid. But why not go Srixon in their lineup? Sorry to be negative. Not my intent. Just sharing my initial take.
Well. The target audiences for the XXIO X line and the Srixon line are very different so if you fit into one and simply go the other because that might lead to missing out on performance for the individuals needs.

Now, I think the commercials are kind of hokey, but I’ve seen worse.

these are just a sexy looking iron. really intrigued by the changes they have made and lets be real, Els has one of the best swings on tour. Right up there with Payne and Couples and playing XXIO, he is not doing to badly. I love the use of the Carbon to lower the weight for better launch for the "woods". they are a little out of my price point, but i still love the looks

The woods are super slick in hand.

Kind of wish I had the driver here because I love what I see from the fairway and hybrid.

This lineup is not an if, but a when for me. I need the driver head asap. I need the irons the day before asap.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand @Canadan reminded me about my infatuation with these at #RangeDays

Thanks, jerk.

Id do some terrible things to get some time with a a set. :oops:

The commercials may be hokey but they're memorable... at least I think so. In the days of HD and 4k tv's and pictures you can see the pores on the actors open and close, it's nice seeing something in black and white with specific colors.

These irons hit the Range Days studio tomorrow and it’s a really good watxh.

I've been playing the XXIO X Black Forged irons for a couple of weeks. They are the real deal. Remind me of my old Srixon 565 irons but with more distance, forgiveness and offset. They come with a light weight Nippon steel shaft that is perfect for me. They have replaced the PXG Gen 3 0311XP irons that I was playing.
IMG_2892.jpegIMG_2890.jpegIMG_2893.jpeg

These irons hit the Range Days studio tomorrow and it’s a really good watxh.
I’m freaking giddy for people to get to see/listen to this one.

I needs them!
They might have too much off set for you depending on what you're used to. I can control it and hit draws most of the time but every now and then that left miss comes in. The ball goes extremely high and carries really well due to the Nippon lightweight shafts. Nice forged feeling off the face.

They might have too much off set for you depending on what you're used to. I can control it and hit draws most of the time but every now and then that left miss comes in. The ball goes extremely high and carries really well due to the Nippon lightweight shafts. Nice forged feeling off the face.

Watch Range Days tomorrow. Most in depth equipment reviews done and XXIO is up next

will do! Although I think I can give a good in-depth review myself. LOL

will do! Although I think I can give a good in-depth review myself. LOL

You should, that is what the forum is for...

I have had such a great experience with The XXIO X driver that I pulled the trigger on a new XXIO X 3 wood. I havent had a 3 wood in the bag in a while, but I have put the f9 back in and was hitting it well. I am gambling that the forgiveness I get from the driver will translate into the 3w as well. We shall see.

I have had such a great experience with The XXIO X driver that I pulled the trigger on a new XXIO X 3 wood. I havent had a 3 wood in the bag in a while, but I have put the f9 back in and was hitting it well. I am gambling that the forgiveness I get from the driver will translate into the 3w as well. We shall see.
Looking forward to your thoughts.

I got my new XXIO X 3 wood in play yesterday. Very easy to hit off the tee, like super easy. Just as long, if not longer than my f9. Hit it twice off the deck, one top (not shocking). But I drilled the second one. I have high hopes. I may have ordered the 3 & 5 X hybrids to round out the wood section.

I recently purchased the Mavrik Max 3 & 5 woods (still can return). I have the XXIO X Black 4 & 5 Hybrids. Do you think I return the Mavrik and get a XXIO X Black 4 wood as my fairway wood? My thinking is it is higher launching and could be the right fix.

Thanks

I recently purchased the Mavrik Max 3 & 5 woods (still can return). I have the XXIO X Black 4 & 5 Hybrids. Do you think I return the Mavrik and get a XXIO X Black 4 wood as my fairway wood? My thinking is it is higher launching and could be the right fix.

Thanks

Hard to say without more info. Both are really good. Are you having a gapping issue or not enough gap?

Back