EaglevsFalcon

Reaction score
Handicap
3.4 GHIN
Came poking around looking for info on wedges since I won a pile of club credit in a tournament this past weekend. I hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy.

I hadnt played much golf the last 2 years but Im back at it again this season. Started a new business, caught and recovered from the Covid, and bought a new whip are some of the latest going on with me.

What's new with my old friends here?

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Came poking around looking for info on wedges since I won a pile of club credit in a tournament this past weekend. I hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy.

I hadnt played much golf the last 2 years but Im back at it again this season. Started a new business, caught and recovered from the Covid, and bought a new whip are some of the latest going on with me.

What's new with my old friends here?

I’m pretty new around here, but apparently tap talk is old school. ;)

Welcome back EvF. Hope all is well in your world.

We have complete new forum software, so you no longer need Tapatalk and will want to ditch it for the browser as a whole. So many new features and the fastest golf forum on the net.

Glad to see you around again.

I’m pretty new around here, but apparently tap talk is old school. ;)
Haha I wouldnt know

Welcome back EvF. Hope all is well in your world.

We have complete new forum software, so you no longer need Tapatalk and will want to ditch it for the browser as a whole. So many new features and the fastest golf forum on the net.

Glad to see you around again.
Where do you get that? App store? Website?

Where do you get that? App store? Website?

just use your web browser on your phone and go to the forum. You will be good to go. So many new features my friend. Here ya go.

Good to see you back around. Hope the golf is good.

Good to see you back around. Hope the golf is good.
Thanks! Better than last year and thats all I can ask for

Welcome back. sir!! Happy to have you with us again. ;)

Welcome back man!

Welcome back sir!

EvF!!!! welcome back.

Welcome back (y)

Good to see you back here, EvF! 👊

Hello Mr. EvF . Nice to meet you 😊🤙🏼. Glad your doing good bro . I remember my first event with you , such a great memory for me. Hit it at the chimney, done and done. 35 teeter double breaker down the hill for an awesome up and down match which was a great battle. Was hoping to visit you in CO this summer for our every 2 year revisit . Hopefully this year I’m able to come there

Hello Mr. EvF . Nice to meet you . Glad your doing good bro . I remember my first event with you , such a great memory for me. Hit it at the chimney, done and done. 35 teeter double breaker down the hill for an awesome up and down match which was a great battle. Was hoping to visit you in CO this summer for our every 2 year revisit . Hopefully this year I’m able to come there
Aint it great how those battles stick with us? So cool. Let me know when you are coming out and Ill try to get there and whack it around with you. I no longer have the awesome home course I used to unfortunately, but we dont suffer a lack of great golf out here!

Aint it great how those battles stick with us? So cool. Let me know when you are coming out and Ill try to get there and whack it around with you. I no longer have the awesome home course I used to unfortunately, but we dont suffer a lack of great golf out here!

Very true dude, life long memories for sure. That would be awesome , no worries the courses are all good in that area we won’t suffer . Maybe Kang and 4U could join up that would be a great round for sure

@6ixOhFore Im sure J4U would be in. Is Kang still floating around these forums? Last I talked to him, he was doing more bodybuilding than golfing

Welcome back

Welcome back, THP is more awesome than ever!

Back