Tour Event 2020 Rocket Mortgage Classic

Nice double there slick...

What has two thumbs up and didn’t pick Rickie in this week’s fantasy pool?

this guy

Annnnndd Ricky crashing back down. A little Icarus action there...

Gave you a like for your reference to Icarus. Nice!

no, the giant red backdrop.
That's right up against the back right of that green too. It's so close to the green I thought they superimposed it digitally on the telecast for a second.

no, the giant red backdrop.

Yeah it's a little much. Would look much better without the giant backdrop. Also, now players can get some nice bounces.

Yeah it's a little much. Would look much better without the giant backdrop. Also, now players can get some nice bounces.
I would bet a different color selection would have made it look fine.

If Kirk didn’t announce his comeback loudly enough a couple weeks ago, he’s sure doing it today!

use your TV remote....
I'm on my laptop, and the I've got the volume up higher than I've ever had to have it for anything. Checked the volume on the player and its all the way up, too.

Man If I had Sungjae Im's swing I'd get so bored playing golf.

I had to make sure my video wasn't playing on slow-motion. That swing sure is something.

Sneeedeker finally cards a bird!

Love Nate Lashley saying "well it's a lot better than playing the mini tours" haha

I love how this course sets up and presents on TV.

Glad to see Rickie immediately stopped cross handed putting after last week. That was insane.

This rough around the greens looks pretty thick. I’ve seen some guys struggle to get out the first time

I’d like to have it and try to get bored! Lol

A little late to the party here but glad to see Rick is back to his normal putting grip. Seems to be working for him lol

Not a good putt there by Fowler

Back