Review Revisiting TruLine Putting Greens

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I gave this a look while shopping for a putting mat, as it seems to check a lot of the boxes of what I'm looking for. In the end though, since I wasn't sure if I would use it enough to justify the cost, I went with something not as expensive. I do wish my putting mat was 12' though, and it's the one thing I wish my current mat was, is a bit longer. The added bonus of being able to create some breaks in the mat is also another huge bonus. As I continue to try to get better, and hopefully get my boys into the game, something a bit larger like this might be more justifiable.

Thanks for the fresh look on these. I also looked at them awhile back, went with a different brand but want a larger option now that I've got the space to leave it laying out.

Damn that would seriously come in handy right now.

Great article. This seems like one of those products where you get what you pay for. Seems like a high quality and real green feel mat for a high price tag. If you are looking for something as comparable to the green at your local muni course, this seems to be the one.. Just need to be willing to make the investment.

That is a giant friggin putting green!

• Admin
I have a much cheaper putting mat but this is on my list for when we get the stand alone garage built!!

I definitely need to update my old putting system. These look fantastic! I wonder how much of a difference the extra width of the Big Murph (65") makes compared to the Little Murph (45").

I definitely need to update my old putting system. These look fantastic! I wonder how much of a difference the extra width of the Big Murph (65") makes compared to the Little Murph (45").

20"? :D

Genuinely the Little Murph is fantastic and perfect for most homes or offices.

That looks like a really quality product. One of those would be sweet to have in coordination with my SkyTrak garage setup in the future.

I've known Paul for about 20 years crossing paths in the automobile business. I have one of the original prototypes in which I bought off of him about twelve years ago, I have dragged this thing around the country in my vehicle for various golf trips. I've had it outside and inside during the summer on my deck living in Michigan during s early winter snow fall :( it is got rained on, sun baked and on a few occasions used as a driving range mat and it still looks incredible and performs just as good as the first day I recieved it. Other than my Springer Spaniel chewing the back stop one year which by the way was replaced within 4 days via UPS at no charge this product truly is worth every penny. Zman

Great article, to be honest I haven’t heard of them before this morning and from I can see even though it is a bit pricy you get what you pay for. I can see myself putting one in my theater room in the future for sure, love you can add breaks to mix it up

This is at the top of my list for my next in-home golf investment! Great review!

Would definitely love to have one of those set up in my living room right now. :)

I love the look of these, they seem like a top quality product. I'm in the market for a new putting mat to take me through this working from home isolation, but sadly these are a little rich for me sadly. They are the perfect candidate for shopping after a couple of beers - watch this space :LOL:

Well I FINALLY cleared enough space for the Big Murph to get some action. Rolled it out last night and hit about 30 putts. My last putting round was freaking abysmal, so combining my efforts with this and the Blast Gen 3, I might be able to get back on track.

Reactions: JB
This thing is massive and awesome

DE003CB4-A741-40A1-BF73-243ED53665DA.jpeg

Back