First Look: Pars & Stripes Cobra SPEEDZONE Driver

The pictures of this one is making it hard not picking one up. I am 100% satisfied with my Marik, but the color combinations on this one is outstanding.

it really looks sensational. saw a pic of the shaft and it is in fact the velocore ventus. that puts this at a pretty darn good price point.

it really looks sensational. saw a pic of the shaft and it is in fact the velocore ventus. that puts this at a pretty darn good price point.
Almost too good to pass up.

First round in the books with mine. Front 9 I was not a fan. Lighter than my previous driver and I was swinging pretty tentatively. Back 9 flipped the weight to the back and started to get after it more. The more I did, the better it seemed to get. Still some more tweaking to get ball flight where I want but showed promise. Just need to do something about the sound. Little louder than I'm used to with my previous 2 drivers being an f9 and an ltd

Well, round 2 in the books. Just 9 for league last night. The 9 we played is one you typically dont pull driver out much so only had 4 swings. Got right after it like I normally would and all 4 were nice straight bombs. Only 4 swings I know, but very excited about the tenancies so far. My normal hook/pull miss is gone so far and even my baby fade I was playing with my f9 is seemingly gone as well. Just straight. Contact all around the center as well with same results. Still looks like its launching too low but the distance is more than my f9 so I'll leave it for now until I can see some numbers inside that make me think otherwise.

I kinda love the face color of this driver. If it holds up, I wonder if we see it again.

Almost too good to pass up.
You need one of these! The Xtreme is seriously a good driver and I could see it being a really good fit for your game!

I kinda love the face color of this driver. If it holds up, I wonder if we see it again.

I’ll post some more photos after I have 10 or so rounds with it. So far, so good, but I have probably only hit 30 or 40 balls with it.

Red shaft would be killer in this item.

I've got a Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 S Flex on mine right now and love the combination.

Really well done, smitten with my Speedzone and I Still have my F9 Avalanche from last year

The standard head with the Ventus Blue 6 S shaft is pretty ideal for my swing.

If you want to get some looks, pull out a Cobra Pars and Stripes driver on Independence Day. Ha ha.

Here is the face after three rounds and one good indoor TrackMan session. I think it will hold up fine if you use a clean, dry ball. I know somebody who doesn’t post who has one and it is not holding up as well, but the difference is likely that he is not wiping off range balls on a sandy range. I think there is risk that the face will not be as durable cosmetically as other drivers, but so far so good for me.

19B510D5-054A-4D1D-A71B-0825E110D8B5.jpeg

Here is the face after three rounds and one good indoor TrackMan session. I think it will hold up fine if you use a clean, dry ball. I know somebody who doesn’t post who has one and it is not holding up as well, but the difference is likely that he is not wiping off range balls on a sandy range. I think there is risk that the face will not be as durable cosmetically as other drivers, but so far so good for me.

View attachment 8952016

I've had mine in play for two rounds sofar and there are no signs of wear. (y)

Five rounds, so far looking good.

048deb9a0e82c18f80b2b5f4ed85d738.jpg

Back