PODCAST Off Course: Episode 12: DJ Top 30 Ever?

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show including discussing some polarizing topics including DJ playing a horrible looking putter. Hosted by Dan Edwards and Rob Miller, each Friday the hosts give you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before.

Episode 12 is here and Rob and Dan discuss the following topics.

DJ in the Top 30 Career Wins
DJ using the Truss Putter
Should OB Exist?
And a whole lot more…

Podcast: Play in new window |
[url=https://www.thehackersparadise.com/off-course-episode-11-dj-top-30-ever/]Continue reading...

Listening will be delayed on my way to the friendly match..
Sounds like some good topics on another episode of my favorite golf podcast.

Love the Truss conversation.

Looking forward to this one on the drive today!

bugaboo:

an imaginary object of fear

This episode was not a bugaboo🔥

I'd rather be ob than in a fairway bunker. Hate em.

This is a very interesting question for sure. I’m going to have to listen on the way to the course tomorrow.

Had to run into Tulsa this evening and the Doc and I listened, she approved. Good episode, but I’d definitely quit golf before using a Truss :ROFLMAO:

OB sucks. Spend enough time in fairway bunkers and they become second nature :cool:
A quote from a golfing friend of mine: "You know what they say about good bunker players? They spend too much time in bunkers." :LOL:

Bump for the boys and for some legitimately engaging golf banter for your holiday weekend consumption. Give it a listen!

Just tuned in while drinking my coffee. Fun conversation, enjoyed the DJ talk as well as Bryson. We do not need a bell 😂

Just tuned in while drinking my coffee. Fun conversation, enjoyed the DJ talk as well as Bryson. We do not need a bell 😂
Sure they do!:facepalm:

Getting ready to record the next episode of Off Course and I have been invited to join Dan and Rob.

This could get dangerous and it will drop tomorrow. :ROFLMAO:

Getting ready to record the next episode of Off Course and I have been invited to join Dan and Rob.

This could get dangerous and it will drop tomorrow. :ROFLMAO:
Are you taking the guys a bell?

Back